Thread: How do I RE LOCK a phone?

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

How do I RE LOCK a phone?

I know I know, I'm nuts. Not really, just want to test some of the latest tools to make sure they really do work.

There was a time when you could find files that would lock your phone to a carrier, but not anymore. Anyone have one for Cingular and T Mobile? The usual place only has unlocked files.
    Need help hacking the iPhone? Check out my site, I've been here since day one: Hack that Phone.com
    Need help with your L7? hacktheL7.com Need help with your V3 or V3i? http://hacktheV3.com and http://hacktheV3i.com

Device(s)
    V3.Dark
    Feedback Score
    Here ya go this ones Cingular, all stock no mods and definitely locked.
    I put it on Rapidshare for you.
    Cingular Stock MP

BTW I use your site, excellent guide!

I have been unable to get a demo copy of the PDS repair app.
    Their main site links you to the download page, but the link to the actual download it has been dead for a while ?? Any ideas where else I might find a copy of the free demo version

Device(s)
    V3.Dark
    Feedback Score
    FWIW- The file name says Cingular_Orange but the flex is GSMVMYCINO1NAF05 this is the version my newest V3 came from cingular with.

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hey freebee thanks for the compliment. I appreciate the file you sent.

I found a link on Rapidshare for the Motorola Repair Studio Demo. Interesting, even their full version program page is down.

Here's the demo.

Device(s)
    V3.Dark
    Feedback Score
    Got the file ...Thank a bunch!

Someone linked to your site a week ago, with the new name. I looked at the link and didn't recognize it. I clicked on it and thought someone ripped you off.
    After I looked around I realized that it was a revamped version of the site I had bookmarked (Hack The V3)!
    Your "Remap the Keys/ Buttons" tutorial is second to none.
    Gotta love that original V3 T.V commercial!!!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freebee271
    Someone linked to your site a week ago, with the new name. I looked at the link and didn't recognize it. I clicked on it and thought someone ripped you off.
    Gotta love that original V3 T.V commercial!!!!
    Glad you got the file. I'm not the least bit surprised they pulled that free demo, it was too good for what it did for $0. It saved me a trip to the smart clip man. I wish I'd bought that one instead of the unlocker now.

Yeah I figured I should put both URLs in my sig. I wish I could get the hackthev3 URL to be the one people link to instead of that long messy URL. Oh well.

I wish I could find the pink V3 commercial to add to the collection. I never had a chance to record it and the only version I've seen online has no audio, it's on youtube.