Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: M600i One Day Impressions

Device(s)
    m600i
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shaolinmonk
    use the sony ericsson online setup.. it'll send you the settings.. then verify that they are corect in the fido fourms
    I've done all that, several times, but no luck. I've tried a master reset as well. All the settings I could check I've checked. There's no place to input APN adress it seems, could that be the problem? It shows GPRS available but Unatached?

Device(s)
    3gsssssssssssss
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnikolic
    I've done all that, several times, but no luck. I've tried a master reset as well. All the settings I could check I've checked. There's no place to input APN adress it seems, could that be the problem? It shows GPRS available but Unatached?
    of course there's an APN...where are you looking?

there's like 4 ways to enter them.. the easiest being going through the connection manager...

Resistance is Futile! get the nokia n8 housing for your iphone lol
    from nokiaconversations

Twitter me

Device(s)
    Nokia N97
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i have nothin but praise for this phone so far
    its much improved over the p800/p900 phones, previous uiq devices ive owned

best of all, the thing is fricken slim, and looks nice too... sexy white... if it had wifi and even a 1.3mp camera, id keep this phone forever lol
    My Feedback
    128+ Ebay | 58+ Hofo

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-[R]
    i have nothin but praise for this phone so far
    its much improved over the p800/p900 phones, previous uiq devices ive owned

best of all, the thing is fricken slim, and looks nice too... sexy white... if it had wifi and even a 1.3mp camera, id keep this phone forever lol
    Agreed. If there was edge (wifi not necessary for me) and the K800 camera SE would have the ultimate phone as I think the form factor, keypad, and looks are real killer...............oh and a faster processor would be good too.

Device(s)
    SE M600i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    bit smaller than i anticipated...
    great size for a smart-phone...
    R.Ph.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Moved to FAQ...

Device(s)
    Dell Streak 32GB Froyo 2.2 Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    VodaFone
    Feedback Score
    Hi all,
    Having waited until now and R9A002 to get my M600i i must say i am very happy with it and its performance. After updating and turning off handwriting recognition and installing SwissManager a free app for memory management and the black theme from the SE site that is all i have added. Except for a pair of HBH-DS970 bluetooth stereo headphones the combination of this and the cheapness now of 1Gb M2 cards it is a worthy full replacement for an MP3 player along with diary, photo album and of course phone are the main uses for me. Whilst E-Mail is handled well as is web browsing and video playback is reasonable my N93 performs these tasks just that little bit better. The Safari based web browser in landscape mode IMO is just so much better than Opera. E-mail to be honest there is very little difference between the the two. The Gallery can be a little slow to open all pictures sometimes and the lack of a folder structure rather than having to go through all the pictures gives Photo Album to the M600i. Video they really is no comparison the extra chip power and 3D graphics chip in the N93 renders properly encoded material beautifully both colours and definition are excellent IMO of course takeing pictures and Video is handled by the N93.

In this new era of Symbian low Ram usage and easy multitasking is currently a thing of the past, Ram needs to be managed constantly depending on the users needs. The manufacturers need to up the Ram by at least 50% more free on boot up otherwise true multitasking is going to struggle IMO. I would say as of today's date if you access to an unbranded M600i can update to the latest firmware and follow the simple tips left by others it is a stable and very use able phone its tiny yet its screen is massive and clear and i have had no freezes crashes or low battery warnings for what i use it for battery life is good to excellent IMO and I'm certainly happy with my purchase.

Marc

Device(s)
    SE M600i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    i get the mp3, photo album and phone usage.. but how'd you use it for a diary?

Device(s)
    Dell Streak 32GB Froyo 2.2 Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    VodaFone
    Feedback Score
    Hi Powerbook,
    My whole life runs through Outlook and calander/diary is my most used app both my phones are snyched over bluetooth so i always have 3 up to date copies of diary, contacts. The starting point for all samrtphones/Pda's IMO is diary and contact first then office docs, mail, web. For the Music Player i use the Disc2Phone MP3 @192Kbps prouduces really good quality sound and the id tags reamain working.

Marc

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7