Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For those who dont know... E815, V3C, V710, V3M info....

Device(s)
    Lg Env orange
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anyone Know how to use a V3C as a Regular not prepaid phone a regular contract phone?

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunL01
    Anyone Know how to use a V3C as a Regular not prepaid phone a regular contract phone?
    Um, you mean like the discussion of using the pre-pay Verizon Impluse V3Cpp sold by Wal-Mart as the phone on your "normal" post-paid account?? as discussed -> http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1044399

Yeah, basically, flash your phone with one of the Leaked Verizon V3C firmwares from -> http://humpa.com/vzw using the process at -> http://mark.cdmaforums.com/HowToFlash.htm so it has all the features of a "post paid" V3C.

Make the ESN of the V3Cpp active on your account (use vzw's web site), then do a *228 opt 1, and optionally *228 opt 2.
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    Lg Env orange
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    how do u flash

Device(s)
    Lg Env orange
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    Never mind

Device(s)
    Lg Env orange
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    Um which One do i pick from that http://humpa.com/vzw place ???

Feedback Score
    A question, there a way to shutdown the backlight when chargin the phone????

thanks

Device(s)
    MotoRazr Maxx Ve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Can you hear me now!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpius268
    I'm confused, I want to get a new motorola Razr V3 but they are so many versions of it for example V3R, V3I, V3M, which one is the best Razr out there or where can I compare all of them to find out which one is better
    I bought a Razr Maxx Ve- have half hacked- looking on to get her all the way mine >.. Its the sweetest phone I have had-

Device(s)
    MotoRazr Maxx Ve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Can you hear me now!!
    Feedback Score
    I am so appreciative of ppl like you that give us our phones REAL personal.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score

help with V3C flash for Smartclip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by islandintheSUN
    can you make one? and mark, thank you for all the information you shared on your website, it really helps a lot of ppl. two thumbs up for you
    Hey, I need some help with the V3C software for smartclip, I can't seem to find it anywhere, it uses those with the extension *.mfw and *.smf... please help me out, or else I could get fired at my second day of job...!!! thanks for any help given.

Device(s)
    BB Storm
    Carrier(s)
    vzw
    Feedback Score
    Mark: Your last post from march indicates you were still using the e815 as your main personal phone. Is this still true? If not, what are you using now? Thanks again for all you work advice.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtydings
    Mark: Your last post from march indicates you were still using the e815 as your main personal phone. Is this still true? If not, what are you using now? Thanks again for all you work advice.
    While my E815 is still my fav and mostly used phone (still the leader of Battery and reception).. I do switch between all of the phones I have except the Q9M (don't want to carry something that big when I have a Blackberry on my hip at work).. and the Chocolate and U740 due to reception...

I added an AMP'd Hollywood (E816), but its no different than the E815...

VCC just sent me a Juke on Wednesday... so its active on my line... but I'll be going back to the E815 tonight or tomorrow...

I like my E815, enV and U620...

Feedback Score
    just wondering if its possible to convert a verizon razr for use on the bell mobility network. is it as simple as flashing it to the bell firmware?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon
    just wondering if its possible to convert a verizon razr for use on the bell mobility network. is it as simple as flashing it to the bell firmware?
    No the phone itself must be registered with bell to be used on their network. Call them and say you have a old phone from verizon and wish to register the number on bel they will port it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Ativ SE, windows media
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Mark, I got my V710 almost 3yrs back and thanks to you and Humpa, got it modded to meet my needs (man, how the sites have grown since then). I've swapped it out many times and can usually get it back to where I like in under an hour. My new every 2 w/ Verizon is long overdue, but I haven't seen anything new that impressed me, and haven't wanted to lose the functions I have, but now I have to get a new phone. The charging issues w/ this 710 are beyond servicing, and they say they don't even have any more of that style chargers to swap and no longer service the 710, they just swap w/ a newer model.
    Your opinion would mean alot to me, especially as to what phone you see as being most 'modder friendly'. I'm thinking about the new Razr 2, or Maxx V3, which I think is actually the older version of the Razr 2, but the new Samsung flipshot looks cool as well. I'm just not familiar w/ trying to mod a Samsung. I wouldn't be against a MotoQ, except I can't afford to add a data plan and seems like its sorta useless w/out it(unless there's a way around that).
    As far as to the mods that are important to me, editing the web server and using mobile phone tools for transfer and conecting my notebook are great, but the one I don't want to due w/out is editing the pic server. I have 2 humpa_mms scripts running (one at tkocentral.com/mms) and being able to use them is something I hate to lose.
    I've been scouring the sites for days and the pic server doesn't seem like a very important edit to most and I could care less about games and external graphics. The music player functions are sorta cool, but with a 4gig limit, I don't for see using it constantly. Video recording in mpeg rather than 3g2 is a nice change to see. Do you know anything about the new Samsungs or if the pic server is editable on the Razr 2 or the V3, or any phones that might be preferrable?
    What do you like, or what would be your choice?
    Thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chopperdad
    ...I'm thinking about the new Razr 2, or Maxx V3, which I think is actually the older version of the Razr 2, but the new Samsung flipshot looks cool as well. ...
    Maxx V3? No, for verizon it would be Maxx Ve...

As for Maxx Ve being "older version" of the Razr2.. that is debateable..

yes, the Maxx VE came out first, has the older "RED UI" (similar to the V3C/V3M/K1M), but it has autofocus and flash for the camera along with slightly better battrey life (size of phone allows for the Maxx VE to have higher capacity battery)...

Unless you are going for "SIZE"... go with the Z6tv... most of the same V9M hacks we found work on the Z6tv... The Z6tv has a bigger battery and all the same features.

The Maxx Ve is ok, but not as "hackable"... being a VZW exclusive, hurts "cross flashing" as well.

Then again, the Maxx Ve, V9M and Z6tv have BT OBEX FTP for sounds, pictures and video. The work arounds for MPT work without seem edits. Alt proxy server works. But I haven't tried Humpa's MMS server....

I can't comment on the Samsung Flipshot... I haven't touched it...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast