Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For those who dont know... E815, V3C, V710, V3M info....

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score

For those who dont know... E815, V3C, V710, V3M info....

for those that don't know...

THere is a collection of info on the V710, E815, V3C, V3M at...

http://mark.cdmaforums.com

While geared towards Verizon phones, MOST of the info is common to Alltel, Bell, Telus, etc...
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Feedback Score
    I'm going to temporarily sticky this thread.

While I don't permit people advertising their personal website, I am vaguely familiar with yours. Since this subsection is new, I think this is a good resource to have marked.

I will unsticky this when I feel the subforum has taken off.

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    is there any thread for a840?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by islandintheSUN
    is there any thread for a840?
    sadly no. it being a combo GSM and CDMA phone (for world wide use), and few people having them, there haven't been to many threads, or info about hacking them..

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Venture
    sadly no. it being a combo GSM and CDMA phone (for world wide use), and few people having them, there haven't been to many threads, or info about hacking them..
    can you make one? and mark, thank you for all the information you shared on your website, it really helps a lot of ppl. two thumbs up for you

Device(s)
    DROID by Motorola
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    can you make one? and mark, thank you for all the information you shared on your website, it really helps a lot of ppl. two thumbs up for you
    How 'bout you make one?
    >>Recent Cellular Phone History: ...Motorola RIZR Z6tv, LG VX9100 enV2, Apple iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Apple iPhone 3GS, Motorola DROID, Google Nexus One, HTC Tattoo, Apple iPhone 4

Motorola Droid [Gingerbread GPA12 with 1.00Ghz_LV_V0.1.zip 450MHz/1GHz Interactive via Peter Alfonso]

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry Ry
    How 'bout you make one?
    like mark said, i havent seen a lot of people talking about this phone. thats why i asked mark to start one because he's been around for a long time, he might know some links or site that may have the information about this phone. please guys share the information if you found something, like how to program the browser and mms. thanks.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    send me a phone

But seriously... The info on my pages is based on phones I have or phones I KNOW work similarly...

Notice I don't have any V265 info? (even though I'm told the same seem edit the V710 uses for MPT works on the V265)... and the V325 info I have was written up/submitted by a V325 user....

I don't have an a840, I haven't seen much discussion, so I can't be sure what works, and what doesn't... I'd have nothing to base any info on...

Why not try searching Howard Forums on a840, and read the threads that you find?

Device(s)
    Nokia E61i
    Carrier(s)

Unlocking Verizon V3c

I have a Verizon V3c and also have MPT ver.4.2.1a on my Win XP. Verizon won't let me upload from my computer to my phone. Can I hack the phone to allow uploading to my phone?
    Thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itznotme
    I have a Verizon V3c and also have MPT ver.4.2.1a on my Win XP. Verizon won't let me upload from my computer to my phone. Can I hack the phone to allow uploading to my phone?
    Thanks
    Why yes. See the MPT link at http://mark.cdmaforums.com as it contains info on this....

PS. when using the SEEM EDIT link at http://mark.cdmaforums.com (WHICH IS NEEDED),

Please READ the entire page carefully.. don't make the mistake of only "skimming"!!!!

You can use the seem edit walk thru as-is... EXCEPT use the following values... SEEM = 2742, Bytes (h) = 0000... the other values in the walk thru and its pictures are fine.... the walk thru and pictures were written back when the V710 came out, and it used a different SEEM and Bytes (h) value than the E815, V3C and V3M...

Feedback Score

Exclamation Bluetooth File Transfer?

Does any1 now how to unlock the file transfer capable on a Motorola E815 for verizon wireless?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bgenius18
    Does any1 now how to unlock the file transfer capable on a Motorola E815 for verizon wireless?
    Um. welcome...

One thing you'll need to understand... there is a LOT of info here... and almost everything has been discussed at least once or twice... So you'll want to SEARCH... (E815 OBEX has been discussed for a long long time... like well over a year...)

also...

Have a look at -> http://mark.cdmaforums.com/

like... the HOW TO's... its a SEEM EDIT... (check the "Popular seem edit" list...)

Device(s)
    Nextel i95cl modded
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Question Motorola Razr V3?

I'm confused, I want to get a new motorola Razr V3 but they are so many versions of it for example V3R, V3I, V3M, which one is the best Razr out there or where can I compare all of them to find out which one is better
    Last edited by Scorpius268; 01-11-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: misstype

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpius268
    I'm confused, I want to get a new motorola Razr V3 but they are so many versions of it for example V3R, V3I, V3M, which one is the best Razr out there or where can I compare all of them to find out which one is better
    First you need to know which your wireless carrier sells...

For example, the V3C and V3M are CDMA phones, so you can't get these from GSM Carriers like T-Mobile and Cingular.

The V3, V3i, etc.. are GSM... so Verizon, alltel, etc wont have them...

Device(s)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier(s)
    Movistar
    Feedback Score
    sorry if this is not the correct topic but i wanna thanks MARK VENTURE cuz because of him i learned lots of things about my E815, im from peru and that cel phone was never sold in my country, i bought one and at the begining i was desperate cuz i wasnt able to transfer pics or sounds, i didnt no how to listen to mp3 music on phone, i was really angry, but then looking on the web i found MARK VENTURE´S help out and i realize the nice phone i bought, HEY MARK IF U R READING THIS, THANKS MAN, THANKS 4 THE SUPPORT, FOR ALL THE GUIDES, 4 EVERYTHING. GOD BLESS YOU.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast