Thread: Switch from old plan to new options?

Device(s)
    Apple iphone4,Nokia N97 NAM, Nokia N95-3, 2GB memory card
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Switch from old plan to new options?

Anybody who has an older plan who currently subscribe to Enhanced vm, text plan, and internet plan....switch to one of Rogers new packages ?

It actually works out cheaper to get their package, but I'm afraid they may take away my call display. I'm not too concerned about using basic vm as its pretty much the same except not as many saved messages and duration of message is shorter(3 min vs whatever it is on enhanced).

Feedback Score
    It all depends on what plan you're currently on. I am on the old 'your plan' or 'build your own plan' in which I receive a $10 credit for enhanced services every month.

I subscribed to the $12 package .... however I wasn't credited for $10 of it ?!?!?!!?!??! Their explanation was "The bundle packages aren't considered 'services' ".

NO ! it will not affect your FREE caller ID. As long as you're not subscribing to any of the plans that include the Caller ID as part of the package, you'll be alright.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks DJ.. I've always had caller id. I subscribe separately for enhanced vm $7, $10 text plan, $5 internet plan. I do have a recurring credit of $5 for my text plan.
    So I'm wondering if I should switch to the $10 essential value pack which is basic vm, $5 text plan, $5 internet plan.
    I do text a lot tho so I will miss the 200 sent vs only 75 , however I imagine I would still keep the $5 recurring credit...

What to do ....

Feedback Score
    well ... is it a monthly fee credit ... or a recurring adjustment credit ? If it's a recurring ... you'll probably loose it .... if its a monthly fee credit ... you'll keep it regardless.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Its a monthly fee credit, but I think I will just keep what I have for now till some awesome plan comes out. I still have a long contract ,not gonna change anything till something really good comes along.