$10 loyalty discount ?

cycledude

Received text message supposedly from Verizon saying I’m eligible for an exclusive loyalty discount of $10 a month on my current unlimited plan. Supposed to call 800 922 0204 to get this limited time offer. Do you think it’s legitimate or a scam ? My current plan is one phone and one jetpack $102 a month.

I saw your message and I got to thinking about the original message I got as I thought it was a scam too but it's legit and has the same phone number as well. From what I can tell as long as I'm on my particular plan I will get that discount. I've received it every month since I got my message on the first of November so congrats on your discount.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Well I called, at first I was talking to a machine but eventually got switched to a lady, she seemed pretty nice and helpful, she did have problems with the system, looks like I will be getting a discount, exactly how much the discount will be I’m going to wait until my bill actually shows up to say for sure. The call lasted 35 minutes.

I got the text as well but I'm hesitant to call in since I have a special discount applied to my account on override. Based on previous experience, if I were to call in and have this added it would probably remove the special discount.

Received text message supposedly from Verizon saying I’m eligible for an exclusive loyalty discount of $10 a month on my current unlimited plan. Supposed to call 800 922 0204 to get this limited time offer. Do you think it’s legitimate or a scam ? My current plan is one phone and one jetpack $102 a month.
FWIW, that phone number IS the official Verizon customer support number. And I have had that loyalty discount for quite a while. It ($15 for me) shows up as an account-level credit.

Its legit. Thats an official phone number

Well the text message I received was definitely legitimate, my monthly bill got lowered by $20 , was $102 and now $82 a month, thank you Verizon and everyone else that helped !!!

Last edited:
Back