All TF Balances are 0 after Rewards Visit

tftess

HoFo Member
Anyone else seeing this?

Today was my Rewards day, I spun, watched video, shared on social media, etc.

I realized I forgot to grab screen shot yesterday, so just went to app and… all 0!

I’m calling them, now…

Last edited:
I'm seeing the same but I did not visit rewards. The service end date is still there. I can make calls. Hopefully just temp issue.

Seems to be affecting site, app and 611611.

View attachment 174553

Strange update time of 5:27 pm. Then it updated to 5:46 pm.

Same thing happened to me. I tried to add a new phone with a transfer yesterday and today my balances are gone!

Same thing happened to me. I tried to add a new phone with a transfer yesterday and today my balances are gone!

Seems clear that they are having an internet issue. Contact customer service to verify your current account information. Stuff happens from time to time. Life goes on.

Strickly on the Verizon side, My AT&T & TMO lines show buckets.

Thank you for chiming in, that it’s not only me!

TF CS (on phone), shows all 0 for my balances.

They insist it is only my account. They are waiting for call back from higher level department, and will call me back. According to CS, this is because I transferred my phone number (2 years ago) from another TF phone, to this one. I can’t even…

(Going to Rewards today was simply coincidence, I wish I could remove that part from the topic.)

Does anyone still show balances with TF/Verizon?

The 4883 corp number is not in service on my end - working now.

Last edited:
They are showing the time and date as April 2nd 6:20 pm. (it's 2:20 pm)

Everything still works though so that's good at least.

Does anyone still show balances with TF/Verizon?

The 4883 corp number is not in service on my end.

I’m now on with higher level. She insists my balances are correctly zero. There is no issue system wide, or with other Verizon accounts. She insists the system is correct.

I’m now on with higher level. She insists my balances are correctly zero. There is no issue system wide, or with other Verizon accounts. She insists the system is correct.

She might just be the typical clueless tracfone rep. Can you make calls or use data? If you really have 0 minutes you shouldn't be able to.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter who you talk or chat with, until they undo what they have done they all will see what you are seeing.

Question is hows their back up data.

The TF corp office 800 626-4883 x3324 number is working now.

Finally! She was able to confirm my correct balances, though they still show 0.

I’m going to ignore it all, and hope they quickly fix the balance database…

I haven't checked the balances of my 3 phones today, but I checked them yesterday as I do on the 1st of every month and took screenshots of what the TF app showed. I had over 11,000 minutes on my backup line yesterday. If it's zero today and the rep says I used it all up, that rep is an idiot because there are only 1440 minutes in a day and it's impossible to use up 11,000 minutes in a day or even 5 days.

I should have just tried texting, or walked outside for data or calls (I have almost no service other than over wifi, inside) - I didn’t think to do that.

Lesson learned, and I will remember!

Thank you, all!

My two phones which are both on Verizon show 0 balances today except for the days of service remaining. I tried 611611 and it shows the same. BTW, I did not access Rewards today.

The TF corp office 800 626-4883 x3324 number is working now.

I called them and rep wanted to confirm with another department but she could not reach anyone so they will do a call back.
Hopefully the (correct) balances come back soon.

Back