Anyone get the 15 Pro Max yet?

LTENetwork

HoFo Member
Just wondering if anyone got their 15 Pro Max and how they like it aside from the overheating issue which will be fixed?

IOS update to fix the heating problem is out.
No i don’t have the 15 yet.

I’ve had the 15 pro max for two weeks. Even with a case on I haven’t had an overheating problem.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

I’ve had the 15 pro max for two weeks. Even with a case on I haven’t had an overheating problem.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Looks like the new update fixed the overheating issue as temperatures were measured. Also the device speed was tested and there was no throttling of speeds either. Not much inventory available yet.

Not yet, but looking forward to get one these days. Already checking different blogs and articles about the new device and even know already what do when my storage gets full https://applenapps.com/iphone-15-storage-full/. I take lots of pictures every single days, receive tons of videos from my friends, so I always need more storage space.

Last edited:
Old tooic, but I passed on the 15 and am waiting for the 16 Pro Max later this year.

Old tooic, but I passed on the 15 and am waiting for the 16 Pro Max later this year.

Yeah, I decided to wait another year as well myself. I’ll see what the 16 promax brings. If I’m not happy, I’ll just stick with my 13 Pro Max for the next year or so.

Back