Anyone looking for a good WAP/XML, streaming, etc. favorites list?

RE: Anyone looking for a good WAP/XML, streaming, etc.

Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

Thanks a lot!

:cool: I found this to be an excellent resource. It should be in a Sticky or Wiki if not already.

In addition, I recently discovered that the application MCE Browser that works with MS XP Media Center Edition 2005 to surf the web really works well with mobiles sites. I added those favorites to my Media Center Extender favorites and use them to surf on my TV. :cool:

GJSmith3rd said:
:cool: I found this to be an excellent resource. It should be in a Sticky or Wiki if not already.

In addition, I recently discovered that the application MCE Browser that works with MS XP Media Center Edition 2005 to surf the web really works well with mobiles sites. I added those favorites to my Media Center Extender favorites and use them to surf on my TV. :cool:

Glad to hear it's working for you. This has been stickied here and in the original forum it was started in, the NEXTEL i930 forum. I've been wondering if there's a WML plugin for IE. Do you have any ideas?

Back