Arrows A 202F - Softbank Fujitsu: Am I able to unlock this phone and use it in the US

safew

Hey guys,

I lived in Japan for 2 years and recently moved back to the U.S. I didn't realize that Softbank had a lock on their phones, or I would have asked them to unlock it before I left Japan. AT&T told me that I need to call them and ask them to unlock my phone, but they do not have a toll-free number for people calling outside Japan and from my past calls to their customer support, I am pretty sure it would be a long (expensive) phone call. I can't find an email address for their customer support either.

I searched Google and this forum for my phone model, but can't find anything besides 2 videos trying to get you to click on questionable links on Youtube. So, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I lived in Japan for 2 years and recently moved back to the U.S. I didn't realize that Softbank had a lock on their phones, or I would have asked them to unlock it before I left Japan. AT&T told me that I need to call them and ask them to unlock my phone, but they do not have a toll-free number for people calling outside Japan and from my past calls to their customer support, I am pretty sure it would be a long (expensive) phone call. I can't find an email address for their customer support either.

I searched Google and this forum for my phone model, but can't find anything besides 2 videos trying to get you to click on questionable links on Youtube. So, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to disappoint but this model cannot be unlocked. Softbank only offer SIM unlocking for models released after 1st May 2015.
There are just a few older models that can be unlocked but yours isn'tone of them: BLADE Q+, 301F, 201HW, 009Z, 008Z.
I'm afraid no unofficial unlock methods exist either because Fujitsu are very rare phones.

Darn.. thanks for letting me know. At least now I won't waste anymore time looking for a solution.

Back