Average ATT GoPhone Speed Test. ( PrePaid Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew10162003

806Communications
HoFo Subscriber
Carrier(s)
AT&T
Device(s)
Samsung Galaxy note 10+
For us Go-Phone Users, lets post our Speed test results ill get it started off.

AT&T "4G" HSPA+
SpeedTest.jpgSpeedtest1.jpg

from HNL, logging to server in SFO, 2500 miles away

HSPA+
go hspa+.png

LTE :cool:
go lte.png

Both test were performed on my Samsung Galaxy Express 4G LTE

Wow, Tim-of-NCs speed, I think, is highest ever posted LTE speed yet.

Screenshot_2013-12-09-10-43-04.png
Samsung Galaxy Express

Pittsburgh PA server. High ping times are normal here. My immediate area went from EDGE to 4G earlier this summer. Funny how there is no LTE here considering how much travel is on I-80.

These speeds are making me jelly, I'm only getting 4 down with LTE in Brooklyn, although I just activated it an hour ago.

Gonna try to see what I get tomorrow in the city.

These speeds are making me jelly, I'm only getting 4 down with LTE in Brooklyn, although I just activated it an hour ago.

post a screen shot brohan

Where I live the download speeds can vary from 35mbps down to 2mbps down on LTE. Lafayette is a very congested ATT area with 9 out of 10 people who live here using ATT. In the early morning hours, speeds are blazing fast; at 5pm, they slow to a crawl.

Really high ping....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-11-11-05-05.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-11-11-05-05.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 2,048
^^^That's odd, I can see that on ST AT&T SIM but not on GoPhone.

Really? Odd cause I was in Brooklyn (NY) this past summer for three months and I got consistent 40-50mbps down.

1j9l.png

This was a few blocks away at my local train station; not too shabby. Where in Brooklyn were you?

I tried a few right near Little Italy and it was only pulling 4 down, haven't been able to break the 10 mark outside of this one.

View attachment 102279

This was a few blocks away at my local train station; not too shabby. Where in Brooklyn were you?

I tried a few right near Little Italy and it was only pulling 4 down, haven't been able to break the 10 mark outside of this one.

Not bad, very useable.

Near Coney Island and near Park Slope but was a bit slower there.
That southern area of Brooklyn tested the fastest.

Possibly lower Manhattan (Little Italy) has more tower congestion.

For sure, not complaining though seeing as how it blows Sprint out of the water here.

Coming home from work, data would always die once I leave Essex station and cross over the Brooklyn bridge, and whenever it did switch to '4G,' data would completely die and the phone was practically useless until it switched to 3G.

Only once in my life have I seen Sprint's 3g pull above 1 mbp/s and that was only for an hour, then it reverts back to <.40 download.

I was in the Bronx just last month waiting in an ambulatory center with my grandfather. 9 hours of waiting and Sprint didn't go past .10 down a single time.

uqbx.png
0ixa.png

LTE or HSPA doesn't exactly pull monster speeds here, but it works for what I need and that's all that I could ask for; the speed is just the icing on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back