boom! Mobile

Glad to see you right at the top. Very fitting.
For anyone looking for a Verizon MVNO, your search is over.
Boom! Mobile's plans and prices will draw you in, but once you experience their top notch customer service, you'll be hooked.

Glad to see you right at the top. Very fitting.
For anyone looking for a Verizon MVNO, your search is over.
Boom! Mobile's plans and prices will draw you in, but once you experience their top notch customer service, you'll be hooked.

I totally agree! Yay for Boom!

Have read nothing but great things about these guys in the other thread! Tempted to join in the future should daily Canada data/voice/text passes (or equivalent) become available at some point.

Thank you all for the great comments! We will continue to work hard to earn/keep your business!

What is the procedure and timeframe for porting in a number from a MagicJack? The number in question was originally a landline number on AT&T. I hear so many horror stories about porting away from MagicJack that I thought it wish to gather as much information as I can ahead of time.

What is the procedure and timeframe for porting in a number from a MagicJack? The number in question was originally a landline number on AT&T. I hear so many horror stories about porting away from MagicJack that I thought it wish to gather as much information as I can ahead of time.

I think they do manual releases for porting. As soon as you get it submitted we will be glad to help

We have added a new 3G rate plan with data on site so please feel free to share.

I am currently on the 2 GB plan but if I wanted to switch at some point to the 5 GB plan, can I do that at any time and would it be effective immediately? I guess I might prefer that over topping off (1 GB for $10 although it would be valid for 3 months). Just curious.

I am currently on the 2 GB plan but if I wanted to switch at some point to the 5 GB plan, can I do that at any time and would it be effective immediately? I guess I might prefer that over topping off (1 GB for $10 although it would be valid for 3 months). Just curious.

Yes Doc, you can switch plans in your OLAM at any time. Speaking of OLAM, we applied some updates around autopay based on feedback from customers. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it!

Yes Doc, you can switch plans in your OLAM at any time. Speaking of OLAM, we applied some updates around autopay based on feedback from customers. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it!

Charles, any word on implementing additional data usage monitoring features, i.e. OLAM usage meter, texts to additional phones etc.? Also, how about an option to add data top-ups by text message?

Thank you Charles! I checked it out and noticed that it can be done; I appreciate all the options and constant improvements.

I just had my hotspot set up as well via a chat with Sarah. When I tried to do it on my phone it sent me to a Verizon website. Sarah had it fixed in about a minute. Great service once again!

any chance the $19.99 4G plan might be opened up to Network T anytime soon? i really want to switch over but my wife's phone is a GSM model and won't work on the V network.

I'm actually really interested in this service as well, but only for GSM. I see on the website that you have sections for plans plans on all major 4 network (V, T, S and ATT)- but it seems like V is the prime network for you guys, and a handful of T plans (mostly groups and plans that don't interest me), but nothing in the other 2 categories. Are ATT-based plans expected and coming?

Back