Can anyone share where can I find phone/device info on My Account or Lines page(s) in T-mobile account website?

Ad Above Message List

supernova87a

HoFo Member
Device(s)
motorola p7389i gsm
For an insurance claim due to a stolen phone, the insurance company is asking me to provide a screenshot of a page on the T-mobile My Account website that shows the phone somehow belonging to the line.

However, it seems that perhaps because my line is prepaid, and I brought my own phone, no such info exists on the account page that I can see.

Would anyone be able to share a personal-info-blanked-out screenshot of what this page looks like?
If this doesn't exist for my account, is there some way I can ask for it to be logged?

Thanks!

I guarantee that the carrier has such information as the phone communicates with the billing system every time it is used. This process is used for authentication between the carrier and the device.

I don't think you can retrieve such reports yourself as I was a CS rep for At&t for several years. I think the insurance company should contact T-Mobile directly for such required verification. They need to do their job IMHO better if they are asking you for this. I would demand a manager if they continue to press the issue.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
It should show on the main page of your account. However don't expect it to necessarily be right. Over the years it has often been wrong for me. Currently my Galaxy S22 shows the correct imei but describes it as an iPhone 11.

It should show on the main page of your account. However don't expect it to necessarily be right. Over the years it has often been wrong for me. Currently my Galaxy S22 shows the correct imei but describes it as an iPhone 11.
Thanks --
In case you are willing to be so helpful, any way you could post a blurred out-private-info screenshot of what this looks like? (Like using imgur.com link or something)?

I may just try to submit where that page should be to the insurance showing that I have a blank space where it's supposed to be. It has like an image of the phone model and IMEI as identifier?

Thanks for any help! Much appreciated.

right hand side when you access your account should show the device

Attachments

• tmobile account.png
    tmobile account.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 15
Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
right hand side when you access your account should show the device
Do you have Prepaid or Postpaid? Is it supposed to be the same for Prepaid, like the OP has?

However, it seems that perhaps because my line is prepaid, and I brought my own phone, no such info exists on the account page that I can see.
I have both postpaid and prepaid accounts. I can't find the IMEI in my prepaid accounts. It's readily available in the postpaid account.

Do you have Prepaid or Postpaid? Is it supposed to be the same for Prepaid, like the OP has?
The two are a "Horse of a different color" and it has been that way for as long as I remember. I seriously doubt any prepaid/MVNO will allow users to retrieve some information online that postpaid users may have access to. Seriously, you gotta pay to play.

Back