Can't login to my account? Help shine some light

WolfDragon

Hey guys, So.. I can't for the likes of me find a way to login to my account on the MyCricket app.. I've tried Over Wi-Fi, Data, from another Wi-Fi network, another phone, and even my computer with no luck. They all have the same message "Error Occurred try again later" but it doesn't ever go away. Customer Service has been no help at all on this.

I was able to sign in on the app and on the website.

If you sign in using a bogus ID or incorrect password, do you still get the same error message? Trying to determine if it’s a connectivity issue from the start or something wrong with your account.

Hey guys, So.. I can't for the likes of me find a way to login to my account on the MyCricket app.. I've tried Over Wi-Fi, Data, from another Wi-Fi network, another phone, and even my computer with no luck. They all have the same message "Error Occurred try again later" but it doesn't ever go away. Customer Service has been no help at all on this.

try creating a new user account - https://community.cricketwireless.c...le-20/unable-to-login-on-app-or-website-12022

I was able to sign in on the app and on the website.

If you sign in using a bogus ID or incorrect password, do you still get the same error message? Trying to determine if it’s a connectivity issue from the start or something wrong with your account.
I just tried a fake ID like "test" and same error.

October262, wouldn't that just cause issues having two accounts linked to my phone number?

Wanted to give a quick update, tried from another phone (downloaded the app) and it let me in. Maybe I am just locked out on my new phone for tapping login a bunch thinking that would help.. hopefully it clears up and fixes itself.. any suggestions on how to fix that

Usually if a site locks you out for too many incorrect tries, it will tell you to wait a while and then try again or if you have to contact customer service to unlock you. But it’s Cricket so all bets are off.

Wanted to give a quick update, tried from another phone (downloaded the app) and it let me in. Maybe I am just locked out on my new phone for tapping login a bunch thinking that would help.. hopefully it clears up and fixes itself.. any suggestions on how to fix that

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the problem phone?

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the problem phone?

Tried that probably 10 times now. I've done clear storage and cache on it a bunch as well... About the only thing I haven't done yet is factory reset the phone.

Tried that probably 10 times now. I've done clear storage and cache on it a bunch as well... About the only thing I haven't done yet is factory reset the phone.

Weird. I’m out of ideas. Lol

Back