Kernel cool

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Shitr
Device(s)
Samsung s10+
Hi guys
Question,
Im under the the old mobi plan taken over by chatr(rogers) a few or more years ago.
I got a call from a chatr rep wanting to upgrade me to a better plan, because i was a "loyal customer."
I declined because i dident want to move out of the mobi grandfathered plan, and then have them raise the price when id be on a chatr plan. i explained to the rep why i didnot want to switch over to the better plan, and he was promising me chatr would not raise the price if I took the better plan.. i declined the offer, a few weeks latter i get a text that my price plan will be going up..i called chatr customer service and they where worthless. Emailed chatr was another waste of time, they cold not answer the question why is my plan going up on my old plan when they where going to up grade me to a more expensive plan for the same price i was pay....Can chatr do this i thought mobi plans where grandfathered as long as you dont switch to another plan.

Can chatr do this i thought mobi plans where grandfathered as long as you dont switch to another plan.

Chatr can do anything they want as long as they give you thirty days notice. Some people were guaranteed no price increases for life when they signed up with Mobilicity. If that applies to you, you have to prove it to Chatr.

Over at RedFlagDeals, people with $25 Mobilicity plans had them raised to $30 a couple years ago and now Chatr is doing it again to $35. More info here at RFD Chatr Merge: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/mobilicity-chatr-merge-2026967/74/#p33891921

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

Chatr can do anything they want as long as they give you thirty days notice. Some people were guaranteed no price increases for life when they signed up with Mobilicity. If that applies to you, you have to prove it to Chatr.

Over at RedFlagDeals, people with $25 Mobilicity plans had them raised to $30 a couple years ago and now Chatr is doing it again to $35. More info here at RFD Chatr Merge: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/mobilicity-chatr-merge-2026967/74/#p33891921

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

In the email when I read "This is in accordance with our terms of service, section 2c of our terms of conditions states that any changes can be made to services as long as we give you at least 30 days prior written notice"
I new i was doomed.
But the ******** of a chatr rep contacting me and begging me to switch to a more expensive plan and pay the same monthly rate was never addressed..

Do the CCTS complaint
It buys you a few months (Chatr normally gives a PR credit discount for a few months while you shop around)

Its not a valid complaint because price increase is allowed but they seem to give in really quick to the complainers

Back