Cheapest 2GB plan for Security Camera?

Whitieiii

Carrier(s)
Verizon, AT&T
Device(s)
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Samsung Tab S4, Blackberry KEY 2
I've just invested in a 4G security camera for where I won't have access to wifi or hardline internet... I've been looking around and been trying to get cheap data.. i saw T-Mobile has 2GB prepaid for $10/month but don't know if anything else is out there for cheaper? I think 2GB is going to be the sweet spot.. has to be on TMobile as AT&T won't accept the camera... Also i don't think I'd use all 2GB in one month but hearing from lots of people 128kbps unlimited speeds might not work though as well so extra high speed data is just incase.. mint has 4GB for $45/3 months but that seems expensive... I think multi month plans would be best here.. what do you think?

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Don't forget that the carrier will not provide coverage if the device is not on their "White list/approved devices". Are you certain if it is or is not compatible with Verizon?

I would start by confirming that with the carrier first. You didn't mention the make/model of the camera and that is very important to know when carrier shopping.

From prepaidcompare.net

Cost per Month Brand Net*work Mins Txts Data
10.00 T-Mobile Broadband TMO None None 2 GB
10.00 Tello TMO None Unlimited 2 GB

Your best two options. Both have slow data after the bucket.

Don't forget that the carrier will not provide coverage if the device is not on their "White list/approved devices". Are you certain if it is or is not compatible with Verizon?

I would start by confirming that with the carrier first. You didn't mention the make/model of the camera and that is very important to know when carrier shopping.
It comes up as a Quectel EC-21A on T-Mobile.. it is not whitelisted for AT&T and not compatible with Verizon via imei check..

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Back