Currently trying out Vegolink SIM Pro - an international data roaming service

That website is VERY inconsistent when it comes to relevance, accuracy, writing quality of articles.

And I am wording that as nicely as I can.

I've completely blocked it from all my feeds.

Why is Vegolink not more popular?

Start with this article:
https://www.techradar.com/pro/best-esims-for-international-travel

Is each of the companies named in this article better than Vegolink?
Has the author done poor research and missed Vegolink or is this a marketing and promotion failure on the part of Victor and Vegolink?
The majority of "review" sites on the web rely on affiliate links for revenue and many of them recomend the products that pay the highest commissions. Word of month from social media, including here on HoFo, is far more trustworthy.

I am still puzzled why Vegolink is not more popular.

Perhaps it's the uncertainty of profile switching? paperwastage wrote that Yesim used to be multi-IMSI but no longer:
https://www.howardforums.com/thread...rd-and-how-does-it-work.1929753/post-17273021
Perhaps, if keeping multi-IMSI, Vegolink could publish the profile for each country, so we can just select manually (and disable dynamic switching).

I was planning on looking into vegolink when my keepGo was near out of data but Boz was kind enough to use my referral code which gave both of us a couple extra gigs data.

And now i found out that t-mobile has a $15/month data only tablet plan that includes unlimited slow speed in dozens of foreign countries.
and an undocumented feature is that it works in most phones!
since i use google voice for my phone #, i only need data. i dont care for a voice # from the provider.
it's to replace both KeepGo (intl) and Mint Mobile (US) sims.

Sorry Vegolink

Last edited:
I was planning on looking into vegolink when my keepGo was near out of data but Boz was kind enough to use my referral code which gave both of us a couple extra gigs data.

And now i found out that t-mobile has a $15/month data only tablet plan that includes unlimited slow speed in dozens of foreign countries.
and an undocumented feature is that it works in most phones!
since i use google voice for my phone #, i only need data. i dont care for a voice # from the provider.
it's to replace both KeepGo (intl) and Mint Mobile (US) sims.

Sorry Vegolink
if you don't mind postpaid and setting up as a business account that is probably the all time greatest rate plan ever offered, particularly for a line that is not a primary line needing a voice calling number

i have it for $ 10 which was the price until it went up to # 15

if you don't mind postpaid and setting up as a business account that is probably the all time greatest rate plan ever offered, particularly for a line that is not a primary line needing a voice calling number

i have it for $ 10 which was the price until it went up to # 15
I agree that it's the "probably the all time greatest rate plan ever offered"! For some silly reason, I waited 10 months after robbyrobby first posted about it before I finally got my first line at $10/mo, and was lucky to end up with 3 of them. It's still a great deal erven at $15/mo. Here's the original thread: https://www.howardforums.com/threads/incredible-t-mobile-deal-for-business-accounts.1925381/

Posts say setting up a t-mobile business acct doesnt seem hard.
it will be my primary line but i dont need a voice # from t-mobile since i have one from GV

Posts say setting up a t-mobile business acct doesnt seem hard.
it will be my primary line but i dont need a voice # from t-mobile since i have one from GV
That's exactly how I use the one I have in my phone, and it works perfectly for my needs.

Back