[SOLD] For sale/trade ($45): Pixel 1st generation (NO AT&T, good battery good screen good camera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannicalDunce

Price: $45

Looking to sell a US Pixel 1 that I bought last year on eBay. It works great, but I didn't realize that
****IT DOESN'T WORK ON AT&T!!!!!!****

Let me know if you want other photos/details. My first post, I tried to follow all rules but let me know if I need to change something or pull it.

CONDITION:
-I bought it used, but I've only used it twice since I got it.
-It charges well and the battery seems to hold a charge like new. No problems with the charge port.
-No cracks on front or back. No screen artifacts or burn. Touchscreen works well.
-I attached a picture of the listing from when I bought it last year. This is not a link to my ebay listing (or any current/future listing), so I think it's within the rules.
-In addition to the normal pictures, I attached a few showing the screen reflecting background light, to help verify that there are no cracks.

LOGISTICS:
-If you are in the Chicago area, I can come to you if you like and have you test before you buy.
-Other than selling, I'm interested in trading for a lightly damaged Galaxy S9 or similar Samsung phone.
-If you know a way to make this work on AT&T, then great! I'd appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• original ebay.jpg
    original ebay.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 46
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg