MountainBikerMark

I'm not really here
HoFo Subscriber
Carrier(s)
T-Mobile
Device(s)
Note10+ , Galaxy Watch 4
https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-R875U/TMB/doc.html
Though large in size it is minor in stability additions , concentrating more on new features and abilities . My personal favorite upgrade is the ability to increase the font size.
I have noticed a slight increase in battery life since mine updated .
I have the LTE version of the 44mm watch with my phone plan on TMobile

Darth Mode 10+

Not updating mine, due to bricking fear.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Bricking of the watch or the phone? Not sure what you mean. Please explain. I am using an S3 Samsung watch.
There was a bug in a previous update that turned the watch into a fancy rubber band . It only seemed to kill watches set to auto update and even then only if you rebooted the watch . Only way to unbrick the watch was send it to Samsung for repair and most who sent theirs back were told it was because the watch got wet , nothing they could do but buy a new watch .
It was pulled from the queue and replaced with the fixed version shortly thereafter .
I got another update on Feb 6th .

Darth Mode 10+

There was a bug in a previous update that turned the watch into a fancy rubber band . It only seemed to kill watches set to auto update and even then only if you rebooted the watch . Only way to unbrick the watch was send it to Samsung for repair and most who sent theirs back were told it was because the watch got wet , nothing they could do but buy a new watch .
It was pulled from the queue and replaced with the fixed version shortly thereafter .
I got another update on Feb 6th .

Darth Mode 10+
My watch 4 was bricked by their update a few days out of warranty and after sending mine in Sammy called me and offered me a new watch 4 lte (mine wasn't lte)...I inquired about cash refund and they offered 279.99 via zelle... I took that option and purchased a watch 5 pro off their website around BF with a very old pebble watch as trade-in for net cost of roughly $100...I got lucky.

Sent from my SM-S908U using HoFo mobile app

Back