Genesys/GAD

Ad Above Message List

ircu

HoFo Member
So since Genesys/GAD has been rolled out to everyone what is everyone thinking about it?

Is that a new improved version of ICM? Or the new V21/SGI?

Was there proper training on it? Or did they fire the trainers.

:)

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Is that a new improved version of ICM? Or the new V21/SGI?

Was there proper training on it? Or did they fire the trainers.

:)

If you don't know I cannot tell you. :p

I've had more issues with my system since GAD rolled out than ever before... But I do have to say that I like the interface and I find it much simpler in terms of transfers and such. Just my personal opinion.

I'd be happy with any systems as long as it doesn't crash 20 trillion times a day. Especially when you're in a middle of an activation. And also fast! Don't like it when it takes 5 minutes to open an account.

I'd be happy with any systems as long as it doesn't crash 20 trillion times a day. Especially when you're in a middle of an activation. And also fast! Don't like it when it takes 5 minutes to open an account.

So I guess you don't use it since it has nothing to do with activations or opening accounts.

Logs me out at least 3 or 4 times a day. The other day crashed 4 times on me and each time took about 20 minutes to get back in. Other then that got no complaints but I have noticed a lot more mistransfers since it rolled out

Logs me out at least 3 or 4 times a day. The other day crashed 4 times on me and each time took about 20 minutes to get back in. Other then that got no complaints but I have noticed a lot more mistransfers since it rolled out

Ya been there, good times :)

My friend who works at a Rogers corporate retail location says she notices calls are being dropped during transfers or if they do actually get transferred they often get transferred to the french queue or the completely wrong department. Don't know if it's the new system or if it's just incompetence that just happens to coincide with this new phone system. Also, I also noticed that when calling in as a customer myself, if I'm in the queue waiting for a rep, once it connects to a rep the hold music stops and there is a good amount of dead air before the rep actually answers the call. This is very annoying as I can't tell whether the call has been dropped or not.

It works perfectly on Fido's end. Genesys is nice. I prefer using the Aspect, but alas it does what it has to do.

My friend who works at a Rogers corporate retail location says she notices calls are being dropped during transfers or if they do actually get transferred they often get transferred to the french queue or the completely wrong department. Don't know if it's the new system or if it's just incompetence that just happens to coincide with this new phone system. Also, I also noticed that when calling in as a customer myself, if I'm in the queue waiting for a rep, once it connects to a rep the hold music stops and there is a good amount of dead air before the rep actually answers the call. This is very annoying as I can't tell whether the call has been dropped or not.

I know what ya mean , probably a bit of both for the wrong department. If your not paying attention , could be easy enough to send someone to Cantonese or mandarin . I've noticed too , like for example , I'm in RBO , don't touch wireless at all , strictly tv , int ,and home phone , since the gad roll out , I've been getting a lot of wireless calls. People will freak out and rant for about 2 or 3 minutes about they're wireless service , then I'll have to kindly advise them that they reached the wrong department. Depending on they're problem , I may help tho. I was originally trained in consolidated care 2 and a half years ago , but for the last year I've been moved to RBO so I do still do have some wireless knowledge.

That point aside , I have noticed that the French agents have been getting back to back English calls as well , even though I'll be waiting about a minute for a call at the same time thanks to GAD :)

Is anyone else having problems with GAD ? I've been in systems down for almost 3 weeks because I'm not getting any audio. At my site , there's 2 of us with that problem. Confirmed its not headset or headphone related. Just wondering

Sent from my R800a using HowardForums

Back