Sprint Get WM 6.5 for your TP2 Here! :-)

Hey anyne having problems with the audio player ? Every time I play a song the player freezes!!!!
 
~ever~ said:
Hey anyne having problems with the audio player ? Every time I play a song the player freezes!!!!

I haven't had a chance to test this out as of yet but there's no need to post this in 3 different threads.
 
Just trying to get help asap. I use my music alot and this is killing it for me. I seriousl cant be without music.
 
~ever~ said:
Just trying to get help asap. I use my music alot and this is killing it for me. I seriousl cant be without music.

The audio player is working fine, same as it did on 6.1, no issues.
 
Wow man.... I wonder why my phone is doing this.
 
~ever~ said:
Wow man.... I wonder why my phone is doing this.
I'm sure you've tried a soft reset, but what about a hard reset (bringing it back to the standard WM 6.5 ROM? Maybe something is corrupted in your software?
 
Back
Top