GtA Coverage

1Khalid

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Chatr Mobile
Device(s)
LG G4
I wanted to know if anyone here has used Videotron in the GTA? I know there map is showing that it covers all it, but I know to know from people with "boots on the ground". Is it spotty at best like Freedom or solid like the Big 3?

I wanted to know if anyone here has used Videotron in the GTA? I know there map is showing that it covers all it, but I know to know from people with "boots on the ground". Is it spotty at best like Freedom or solid like the Big 3?
Videotron doesn't have service in the GTA yet. Their coverage map shows Toronto in the yellow area which is their 'Partners' network -- i.e. roaming network.

This is what Videotron says:
Extended coverage partner networks should be used to complement Videotron network coverage, and as such should be used in a limited fashion. We reserve the right to restrict access to our partner networks if a customer doesn’t use the Videotron network for the majority three consecutive billing cycles.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using HoFo mobile app

Videotron usually roams with Rogers LTE

In GTA I was always on Rogers LTE - which is NOT considered roaming and NOT subject to the 50% limitation. You'd be fine.

In GTA I was always on Rogers LTE - which is NOT considered roaming and NOT subject to the 50% limitation. You'd be fine.

Videotron does not enforce the 50% limit
You could be a client in BC
Legalese is just to protect them

Back