Ad Above Message List

Nocturnal

ALOHA!
HoFo Subscriber
Carrier(s)
AT&T
Device(s)
Apple iPhone
I have a 7730 but the power button is a goner and I can't turn it on anymore.

Is it possible for me to buy another hotspot outright and put my gUDP sim card on it? Any suggestions for current hotspots? I know I won't get 5G.

I have a 7730 but the power button is a goner and I can't turn it on anymore.

Is it possible for me to buy another hotspot outright and put my gUDP sim card on it? Any suggestions for current hotspots? I know I won't get 5G.

Can't really talk to the ins and outs of the gUDP but as far as devices, I had an Inseego 8800l LTE HS and found out that c-band was now live in my area so got a 3100 5G UW Inseego. They told me I could use my current LTE sim from the 8800l but would only get low band (NW5G) and I'd need a 5G sim AND a 5G UW plan to get c-band. I used the new 5G sim that came with the device but stayed on my old none UW plan to see how that would work out. I get c-band just fine. (along with LTE and NW5G)

Really like the 3100 but then they started offering 5G Home Internet here too so got that. Plan price is the same as the HS plan I had but with unlimited high speed (or as high as my area will handle considering capacity) vs the capped high speed of a HS.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Can't really talk to the ins and outs of the gUDP but as far as devices, I had an Inseego 8800l LTE HS and found out that c-band was now live in my area so got a 3100 5G UW Inseego. They told me I could use my current LTE sim from the 8800l but would only get low band (NW5G) and I'd need a 5G sim AND a 5G UW plan to get c-band. I used the new 5G sim that came with the device but stayed on my old none UW plan to see how that would work out. I get c-band just fine. (along with LTE and NW5G)

Really like the 3100 but then they started offering 5G Home Internet here too so got that. Plan price is the same as the HS plan I had but with unlimited high speed (or as high as my area will handle considering capacity) vs the capped high speed of a HS.

I had to call into the business line since this is for business. They ended up selling me an Inseego but the plan is capped at 25Mbps which I'm not too happy about - but we'll see. I couldn't add a new hotspot to my account because of the current plans my iPhone and watch are on. The business guy fixed it. I might just order a hotspot too and see if I can use it with my gUDP.

I had to call into the business line since this is for business. They ended up selling me an Inseego but the plan is capped at 25Mbps which I'm not too happy about - but we'll see. I couldn't add a new hotspot to my account because of the current plans my iPhone and watch are on. The business guy fixed it. I might just order a hotspot too and see if I can use it with my gUDP.

Which Inseego did they sell you ?
I'm on Verizon prepaid. Mine is on the $60 25GB plan at full speed then unlimited up to 600Kbps after that.
They also have a 100GB then unlimited for $80 and a 150GB then unlimited for $100.
All have a $30 discount if you have a current Verizon line.

I thought business' were suppose to get better deals then that.

according to this thread - https://community.verizon.com/t5/Br...ty-jetpack-compatible-with-a-gUDP/m-p/1186992
you should be able to buy another device and just put your gUDP sim in and be good to go.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Back