How can I set up a paygo expiry reminder?

EliZ

Device(s)
TCL 10L
Since Page Plus no longer sends out reminders, what's a simple service or app to send myself a reminder or series of reminders? Ideally, both email and text, but anything is better than nothing.

Since Page Plus no longer sends out reminders, what's a simple service or app to send myself a reminder or series of reminders? Ideally, both email and text, but anything is better than nothing.

I put it in my cellphone calendar with an alert for about three days before 120 days - same as a lot of other appointments and such.

Anyone thinking about having Callingmart renew for you every 120 days automatically, my advice is don't do it. I tried it and it got completely fouled up and I lost all of my balance. I had no recourse, because I paid CM and they sent it to PP. I couldn't do a credit card chargeback on PP because PP was not the one I paid and CM did what I paid them for.

What is your "cellphone calendar"? Is that the Google calendar app?

What is your "cellphone calendar"? Is that the Google calendar app?

Yes, I use the Google calendar. Samsungs come with a Samsung calendar app that replaces the GCal, but works about the same. I'm sure that there are many third party calendar apps. GCal works well enough for me.

I generally put the appointments in the web version of the calendar from Gmail on a desk or notebook computer rather than fiddling with trying to do it on a phone.

Anyone thinking about having Callingmart renew for you every 120 days automatically, my advice is don't do it.
Separate from the renewal issue, after using Callingmart for years I stopped using them when they ran out of the PIN that I needed. (Or never had it in the first place.) And then there were a couple times where there was a several hours delay from the time I purchased my RTR (load-to-phone) PIN and it was actually applied. I switched to PinZoo and I'm much happier.

Back