How to find out how long you have been with TF

I found that info by searching my email for keyword "TracFone" and then scrolling down to the oldest entry.

Unfortunately that won't work for me. I was using a different email when I first started with Tracfone. No longer have that email account.

Funny that you asked. Yesterday, I was cleaning out some old stuff and ran across a stack of old TF time cards with my notes of when they were redeemed and if any bonus codes were used. I bought my first TF phone in 2001 when I bought my plane and started spending more time at the airport, so my wife needed a way to reach me quickly.

Attachments

• Tracfone-Timecards-01.jpg
    Tracfone-Timecards-01.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Tracfone-Timecards-02.jpg
    Tracfone-Timecards-02.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 74
Curious - is there a way to find out how long a person has been with Tracfone?

Is your first phone still attached to your TF account? If so, you can look under Transactions to find the Activation date. You'll have to search in 90 day blocks. I narrowed mine down from a spreadsheet I use to track odds and ends. I'm a relative new user so it was pretty easy. Not sure I could figure out how long I've been with TMO. Red Pocket, yes, via account history. Virgin Mobile, maybe via emails.
obs=1

Curious - is there a way to find out how long a person has been with Tracfone?

If you have not changed accounts, you could look on the rewards side and scroll back to the earliest entries. Doesn't work for me because I have shuffled phones around too many times.

If you have not changed accounts, you could look on the rewards side and scroll back to the earliest entries.
I've had my main TF account since 2001. The Rewards activity only goes back to when the current Rewards program was started around 2019-2020. I did refer people way back before that under the Refer-A-Friend (RAF) program but those activities are not listed. Like another forum member posted, search through your old email if you didn't clean them up.

I'm a packrat when it comes to photos. I have a picture of a TF Nokia 1100 that I sold on Ebay in April 2006.

Attachments

• Tracfone-1100-3.jpg
    Tracfone-1100-3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 66
If you have not changed accounts, you could look on the rewards side and scroll back to the earliest entries. Doesn't work for me because I have shuffled phones around too many times.

Hah, that worked for me. I misremembered which phone was my first and that cleared up the fog. And it was only 3 years ago! I'd better go play another round of the memory game!!!

Maybe the Tracfone corporate office 1-800-626-4883 x3324 can tell you or the chat.

You could also try searching your post history here or at any other forum kind of place you were at as a member of TF for posts where you may have mentioned it.

I've had my main TF account since 2001. The Rewards activity only goes back to when the current Rewards program was started around 2019-2020. I did refer people way back before that under the Refer-A-Friend (RAF) program but those activities are not listed. Like another forum member posted, search through your old email if you didn't clean them up.
Oh, good point. All of my lines were during the current rewards program.

I guess another way to find it is if you know how you initially started. Most of my lines were with a one-year card from eBay, so I could search my eBay account or old email confirmations.

I only remember the first TracFone I had and it's in my sig :buddies:

I contacted Tracfone thru chat and was told they can't give my first activation date for security reasons.

I contacted Tracfone thru chat and was told they can't give my first activation date for security reasons.

You might still want to try the TF corp office number. Sometimes they can be more helpful.

It's usually a very fast connecting call.

1-800-626-4883 x3324

I still have the email from when I ordered my first phone from Tracfone, a Moto V170 flip phone in 2007. I still have the original phone number that phone was activated on, now on a Samsung A53.

You might still want to try the TF corp office number. Sometimes they can be more helpful.

It's usually a very fast connecting call.

1-800-626-4883 x3324

I called the corporate office and got thru right away. Unfortunately that was a dead end. The lady said she couldn't find any first activation date in her system for my number.

I called the corporate office and got thru right away. Unfortunately that was a dead end. The lady said she couldn't find any first activation date in her system for my number.

You might want to trying calling the TF corp office a few times. It may be that they just don't have access to that information but the rep quality can vary dramatically. What one says can't be done sometimes another one is able to do.

Do you have a general idea of when you first joined TF? Was it decades ago like hpham or 5-10 years ago? I don't know if this info could be helpful in figuring it out.

Do you have a general idea of when you first joined TF?

I don't know if the OP wants to know the exact join date or just a ballpark year. If just a ballpark year, try to the recall the first phone that the OP used with TF. If it's a TF-branded phone, we can find out when TF first offered it. If a smartphone, then it's 2013 and later. If it's a smartphone and a BYOD, that's a few years after 2013.

It was at least 2010 (could have been even earlier than that). Don't recall the first phone I had. I think it was a Nokia. I'm pretty sure I got it at Walmart.

Checked my accounting software. The earliest charge to TF was 2003.

The memo mentioned "dig phone". I suppose that means digital phone? because prior to that I was using an analog cellphone? Can't remember 🤣

Too bad I'm done with TF after 20+ years. Just letting my balances run out.

Back