Verizon HTC Trophy will be availble from Verizon from 26th May

mobilefoneco.cc

After a long wait Verizon users are going to get hands on their first Windows Phone 7 device. HTC Trophy their first WP7 phone is going to get released on Verizon on 26th May and it is available for $149.99 for a signed two year contract.

It will be a nice buy because the phone is feature rich having 3.8 inch Touchscreen Gorilla Glass display, 5MP camera with LED flash and capable of capturing 720p HD videos, 8 GB inbuilt memory etc. Also your ears are going to get a true treat with SRS surround sound and Dolby Mobile enhancements.

So get ready to grab it fast because those buy it before July 15th will get a free XBOX 360 game.

Source

ill be getting it will the stores have it on the 26th tho?

This is a terrible idea. This is like buying an iPhone 4 right now. This phone has very similar specs to all the other windows phone 7 devices that where released in early October. Wait another month or two and we should see the next batch of Windows phone 7 devices and hopefully VZW won't release theirs half a year (actually more than that) after everyone else.

This is a terrible idea. This is like buying an iPhone 4 right now. This phone has very similar specs to all the other windows phone 7 devices that where released in early October. Wait another month or two and we should see the next batch of Windows phone 7 devices and hopefully VZW won't release theirs half a year (actually more than that) after everyone else.

Sprint just got theirs about a little over a month ago because the OS did not work with CDMA services yet. Don't blame Verizon for releasing one over 6 months from when the first one came out because Microsoft didn't make it work with CDMA service. Verizons took longer to release then Sprints because Verizons is a world phone.

i really dont care about the specs as long as the phone runs smooth and everything if they bring some out with front facing cameras later this year ill just fork up the money and pay full retail since we can no longer annual upgrade

Sprint just got theirs about a little over a month ago because the OS did not work with CDMA services yet. Don't blame Verizon for releasing one over 6 months from when the first one came out because Microsoft didn't make it work with CDMA service. Verizons took longer to release then Sprints because Verizons is a world phone.

Good point, it wasn't Verizon's fault, but it definitely isn't a good buy at this stage in the release cycle. I think we'll see some better CDMA WP7 devices announced tomorrow at the WP7 showdown.

i dont think the upgraded specs are even necessary, unless the mango update changes something. all the windows phones i have used run very smooth

Well, Mango is supposed to add 200 new features.

- VDubb

Last edited:
Any idea if VZW's HTC Trophy also has a notification LED in the area of the earpiece at the top to notify you of battery state (if it needs to be charged, if it's charging, if it's fully charged) as well as missed items, like missed calls at least (and hopefully missed messages, voicemails, etc.)? It seems like the original GSM HTC 7 Trophy version has that.

dont know but the htc arrive on sprint does, so i would guess that this would too.. did they announce an integrated navigation system like google nav (probably bing nav)? because that might be a deal sealer for me.. google navigation is awesome to have

Back