Induced into signing contracts, lawsuit possible?

Ad Above Message List
Sigh, the CRTC has nothing to do with your complaint. Please do not complain to then.

via the HoFo App

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Some people are too polite or too shy to say "No". Those who would prey on others rely on that.

Sigh, the CRTC has nothing to do with your complaint. Please do not complain to then.

via the HoFo App
Haha, sorry that was suppose to be CCTS... obviously not going to be complaining to CRTC...

Rogers is terrible. They are ridiculous thieves and have absolutely no customer service. I remember back in the day when it was only Rogers and Bell (well back back in the day it was only Bell)...but anyway. I had my first and only cell phone contract with Rogers. I had to get my phone fixed (this was a defect in the phone itself and completely covered under warranty). I remember when I asked if I would be given a phone to use while they fixed mine, how they laughed at me and said absolutely no chance. This was back before cell phone companies (at least in Canada) offered anyone this service which is now pretty common. But even then, as a teen, I thought....how ridiculous that they haven't thought to offer this, that I am expected to pay full price and be without a phone for an ENTIRE MONTH! and how unbelievably rude and unhelpful these people were, right from the very beginning. They have never had good customer service and they have more horror stories than seems impossible for a company to have and still be successful.

I had problems with Bell as well. Telus I actually had a very good three year experience with. Telus actually has excellent customer service. Still though, high contract prices.

Sometimes you can't win. I would say you don't have grounds for a lawsuit when the recording is already gone. But sharing your horror story far and wide (along with many other dissatisfied and disgruntled people) is still helpful, because it makes people think twice before using them. If they get enough bad press and enough people just don't want to deal with them anymore, then they will have to change their tactics. Or is that just wishful thinking?

They are ridiculous thieves and have absolutely no customer service.

Hmm better call the police if you have proof they are thieves or you are just making false claims. And when I call 611 someone answers so there must be customer service. Wow first line of your post and I found two things wrong with it. That must make you a terrible person. I didn't read any further down.

That must make you a terrible person.

How exactly does that make me a terrible person? Is there a forum rule against people using hyperbole and expressing an opinion, or do you just judge people that quickly on your own? Saying I am a "horrible" person after only reading two sentences of text is quite a leap. I could assume that you are trying to place the same judgement on me that I expressed towards Rogers. But the difference would be that you read two sentences, I served a two year sentence with Rogers. Terrible customer service is for all intents and purposes the same as having no customer service at all, because customers aren't being served. But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you work for, own a franchise, or have some strange connection to Rogers and have nothing but good things to say about it, then by all means voice those opinions. But saying I am a horrible person doesn't make Rogers any better.

Back