iOS Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you update to 8.2 already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can join the apple developer program and get access to the betas.

Anyone can join the apple developer program and get access to the betas.

But playground isn't in the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

double tap home, you can easily call, text, or facetime any recent contact (look at top of screen)

you can also hold any letter when texting and get different variations of that letter

Need Help transferring Notes from Outlook to iPhone 5s

I just upgraded to IOS 9.1 and only afterwards realized that syncing with iTunes no longer includes Notes. I have been syncing an iphone 5s with Outlook 2013.

I have hundreds of Notes which I use regularly. Anyone have any suggestions.

Following are the hidden tips and tricks of IOS:
1.Add RSS Feeds to Safari
2. Grayscale Mode
3.Request Desktop Site
4.Quick Website Search
5. Separate Controls for Focus and Exposure

I am guessing in order for this to work, u would need to set up ur touch ID first right...???

Thanks

1. Screenshot- Hold Home button & press top/sleep button. Screen will flash & picture saves to Camera Roll.

2. Save pictures in email & on the web - hold your finger on the picture & it will ask you if you want to save it. Also saves to your Camera Roll.

3. When typing a web address, hold the ".com" key down & you will also get .net, .edu, .org to choose from.

4. In Settings, Under Mail, Contact, Calendars, you can now import SIM contacts...

5. Some AppStore programs hide their settings in the iPhone Settings menu. It took me awhile to figure out how to change AIM's Username/Password, until I found the AIM Settings hiding there... So far I've also seen Shazam's & Save Benji's settings there as well...

Thanks for this!

Great tips thank you so much

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Is selective call forwarding possible on iOS?

That is, I would like to always forward an incoming call from a specific number to a selected phone number.

Thanks!

Not that much aware.. Thanks...

1. Screenshot- Hold Home button & press top/sleep button. Screen will flash & picture saves to Camera Roll.

2. Save pictures in email & on the web - hold your finger on the picture & it will ask you if you want to save it. Also saves to your Camera Roll.

3. When typing a web address, hold the ".com" key down & you will also get .net, .edu, .org to choose from.

4. In Settings, Under Mail, Contact, Calendars, you can now import SIM contacts...

5. Some AppStore programs hide their settings in the iPhone Settings menu. It took me awhile to figure out how to change AIM's Username/Password, until I found the AIM Settings hiding there... So far I've also seen Shazam's & Save Benji's settings there as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back