Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are our Top 5 iPhone X Hidden Features:

1. One-Handed Mode.
2. View Battery Percentage.
3. Scroll to Top from Anywhere.
4. Gesture to Switch Between Apps.
5. Gesture to Close Running Apps.

I didn't read all these tips here, it would be a long read :) I am sorry if my tips are already listed. So here they are:
1. Go to Settings -> Notifications -> App -> Notification Grouping and switch to By App. It will allow you to avoid multiple stacks of notifications from the same app.
2. Go to Settings -> Screen Time and you’ll see a detailed breakdown of exactly how you use your iPhone: hours you spent looking at Social Media, in a game etc.

Is selective call forwarding possible on iOS?

That is, I would like to always forward an incoming call from a specific number to a selected phone number.

Thanks!

Setup an google Voice Number

I didn't read all these tips here, it would be a long read :) Thanks for sharing guys!

New iPhone Forced Shutdown Process

Apple has changed the way you force shutdown.

Step 1 - You press the volume up key.
Step 2 - You press the volume down key.
Step 3 - You press and hold the power key until the apple logo appears.

That's it.

Dark mode feature: Go to Settings, General, Accessibility, enable Zoom. Now, triple tap the screen with three fingers. Select Choose Filter. Click Low Light. If you wanna disable it, just triple tap the screen with three fingers again, and select None.

10 Hidden iOS Features That Will Make Your Life Easier

Here are some tips and tricks for iOS that you may not know about:

1. Use the hidden trackpad on the keyboard. To use the trackpad, simply press and hold the space bar. The keyboard will then turn blank, and you can drag your finger around to move the cursor. You can also tap the trackpad with another finger to select text.

2. Quickly switch between apps by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and holding for a second. Then, swipe left or right to switch between apps.

3. Use the Back Tap feature to perform various actions, such as taking a screenshot or opening Control Center. To set up Back Tap, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and scroll down to Back Tap.

4. Drag the volume slider up or down to adjust the volume. You can also tap and hold the volume slider to bring up a more granular volume control.

5. Use Focus to silence notifications from certain apps and contacts. To set up Focus, go to Settings > Focus and choose a mode, such as Do Not Disturb or Personal.

6. Use Live Text to extract text from images. To use Live Text, open the Photos app and tap on an image. Then, tap and hold on the text you want to extract, and a menu will pop up with options to copy, share, or look up the text.

7. Use Screen Time to track how much time you spend on your phone. To use Screen Time, go to Settings > Screen Time.

8. Use Siri to control your phone hands-free. To use Siri, say "Hey Siri" followed by your command.

9. Use Shortcuts to automate tasks on your phone. To use Shortcuts, go to the Shortcuts app.

10. Use AssistiveTouch to access various features on your phone, such as the Home button and Control Center. To set up AssistiveTouch, go to Settings > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch.

This thread is so old, it is time to shut it down. If anyone wants to discuss further, please create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back