iPhone 3G cases. Show us what you got !!

Ad Above Message List
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two cases on my iPhone 3G.
One was the Case-mate which was always a well balanced case.

Second case was the Specks Candy Shell case which is sleek and extra nice on the physical appearance on the exterior.

I like this one cheap too
SCHCOI4U_112882471434cc91767f0177.jpg
accessorywiz.com/hco/rubber-purple-tpu-gel-silicone-case-skin-cover-for-apple-iphone-4.html

Here's mine:

2662042284_ae90c90b2a.jpg

2661215267_fed2f7057a.jpg

With the anti-glare screen protector.

The red one looks good.

how to unlock an iphone

hi i m raymodemoreno. i m seeking information regarding iphone. does any one know how to unlock iphone. if some one have information regarding iphone plz share thanks alot.

I think this solution is the best to keep the phone from any danger while still appear stylish both while in use and in case
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Dear admin
Thank you shearing for good information nice article
Figure we should start a 3G case thread. Anyone get a good case yet ? Im waiting for my IS and Marware CEO pouch.What s more You can capture your cherished memories with the 2.0 MP camera ... Tell us what you think. Apple iPhone 3G - 8GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MB046LL/A) ... and Internet search engines to show the highest price (excluding shipping and ..... Everyone got to be a gadget nerd for a day; even those completely more information

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is over 6 years old. Time to close it. If anyone wants to discuss further, start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back