iwatch - How many have you seen in the wild?

Ad Above Message List

zapjb

HoFo Member
iwatch - How many have you seen in the wild? Yes apple still won't admit their iwatch is an epic flop.

So how many of your friends, family, associates, acquaintances have you seen with an iwatch on their wrist?

at least 10. and it's called the Apple Watch. Then again, I work on cellphones for a living.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Zero.

And among my friends and acquaintances only one has an iPhone.

I've seen many, coworkers and just noticing people using them. I would have to say around 10, if not more. I know this isn't part of the discussion, but the moto 360 seems to be quite popular too.

It looks as if the apple watch isn't as successful as they projected but never count apple out.
One or two software improvements and all of a sudden its a must have!

Since the 2nd generations release I've seen a lot more people wearing them, but not as many as fitbit. Since I swim a lot, I went with the Apple Sport 2nd Gen watch, as Fitbit hasn't yet learned how to make a swim friendly wearable yet. My Apple Watch gets a lot of nice compliments from everyone who looks at it. Most people I feel go with the Fitbit due to its lower price point. Since the Apple Watch is able to do a lot more, it's very much worth what I paid for it. I ️ my Apple Watch.

What does apple do with the hundreds of thousands of iwatches they didn't sell? Crush them? I'd like a picture of that.

I'm seeing more and more girls wearing them.. so I got one for my wife . I think Apple Watch is like Nintendo 3DS slow start but growing and growing

Well, One of my friends use this device. Most of my friend prefer Android devices or they are using feature phones. :)

I'd pay for a vid of apple crushing the hundreds of thousands of iwatches they didn't sell.

Are their sales that low?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

At the last announcement, Tim Cook stated that the Apple Watch was the most popular watch in the world and had surpassed Rolex. How do you figure it's a flop?

Back