Limits on total transfers?

bnwrx

Does Tracfone limit how many times you can transfer your account to a different phone in a month?

Does Tracfone limit how many times you can transfer your account to a different phone in a month?

I'm assuming you mean transfer your phone number to a different device.

As with everything Tracfone, I don't think there's any published rule about this. And if anything happens, Tracfone just makes up weird rules to suit their own fancy. The rules they make up and enforce are totally different from the rules they publish, so Tracfone's published rules are just useless meaningless words, in my opinion.

I do remember reading about someone (member YaWho, maybe?) who experienced something drastic like a suspension or something because they did 4 transfers. Or maybe it was because there were too many transfers on the same day, not sure.

To be safe, don't do more than one transfer on the same day. Space out your transfers and don't transfer back and forth too much.

Just do it using My Account self service

First try just swapping the SIM

But changing networks of course moving to a new SIM is required, and the old triple kits are running out.

I always use chat...verifying all balances and getting an email to keep as proof

I always use chat...verifying all balances and getting an email to keep as proof

What email are you referring to? Thanks.

Back