Status
Not open for further replies.

riowilson

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
USCC
Device(s)
Motorola Electrify
Didn't see this anywhere else - have been waiting for sale announcements for the Electrify and got a flyer in the mail today for an Electrify for $99 through Nov. 20 w/ flyer. I am in S. Wisconsin They reference code DE21011.

Makes me thing maybe this is the best I'm going to see through Black Friday?

its free with new activation in the Tennessee Marketing area as are all phones right now so I'm hoping for a Black Friday sale I'd be willing to loose my number to get the Electrify for free

Why is it free in some areas and not in others? Does USCC price match its other stores?!

I called customer service asking if I was in the Tennessee area if I would be eligible to get one and asked why it was that price in that area and was told its a promo that the Tennesse market must be a new activation renewals are same price as other markets 199.99 after MIR. Also as far as I know they do not price match other markets.

I think this is a really good deal. I hope I get my flier in the mail soon. If not I'm gonna stop by the US cellular store on my way back from Kmart next weekend.

I think this is a really good deal. I hope I get my flier in the mail soon. If not I'm gonna stop by the US cellular store on my way back from Kmart next weekend.
This thread is over 11 years old.

Heck with Kmart, i’m going to Woolworths.

This thread is over 11 years old.

I think that offer may have expired by now. :lol: I didn't notice how old it was either. In this case, thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back