Manhattan NY gets T-Mobile 5G Layer Cake

Ad Above Message List
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it is cute to call anyone that is happy with T-Mobile a insulting name like “zealots” because anyone that likes T-Mobile is a threat to your precious opinions,

Exactly right. Constant name calling and attacks on those who don't share his disdain for T-Mobile. Elecconnec posts blatantly false information regarding T-Mobile and when he's called out on it, he responds by saying things like:

"Actually I know very little about 5G, and care even less."

"they were just examples I plucked from recent memory, so I didn't investigate throughly, fact check, or provide references before hand. "

"I only skimmed the thread about it quickly because it doesn't concern me"

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
exciting news for Manhattan, NY residents as T-Mobile brings its 5G "Layer Cake" technology to the city! With faster speeds and improved connectivity, this rollout promises enhanced mobile experiences for users across the borough. Welcome to the future of wireless

exciting news for Manhattan, NY residents as T-Mobile brings its 5G "Layer Cake" technology to the city! With faster speeds and improved connectivity, this rollout promises enhanced mobile experiences for users across the borough. Welcome to the future of wireless

Uh? You do know that this thread is about four years old? Before it gets back into a circle jerk funfest, I think I’ll just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back