Merging BANs

ddiokno

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Sprint
Device(s)
iPhone 5
Greetings all,
Quick question about merging two BANs (Billing Account Numbers). I recently received a new phone which was supposed to be on my account, but for some reason came with a new BAN. I called during activation and they merged the accounts. When I check the new account online, it no longer has an account number, but has not been added to my original BAN. I know that this might take a little bit of time, but just curious how long. I did contact online customer care (via chat) and they did not know and referred me to the 800# customer support. I called and was on hold, then transferred a couple of time and then disconnected...

I'm just interested to find out if anyone else has done this, and if so, how long it takes to reflect the change in the online account management (my original BAN is an Ensemble account)
Thanks for any insight,
david

We had to do this and it ended up taking about 2-3 weeks for the new account number to show everything correctly. This was on the old Sprint billing system.

ahhh, thanks! They said 72 hours, but it has been over 72 hours, so I thought I might see what others had experienced...
Appreciate your feedback!
david

Back