MiFi M2100 5G Ethernet

Ad Above Message List

cpalmer2k

HoFo Member
I'm considering picking up the Inseego MiFi M2100 5G but the deal breaker for me is no ethernet port. I've read various posts in passing on other sites that people have managed to use a USB-C Ethernet adapter with power pass through successfully with this device but nobody ever actually posts what adapter they had luck with. Has anyone tried this, and if successful could you point me to what worked for you?

I'm considering picking up the Inseego MiFi M2100 5G but the deal breaker for me is no ethernet port. I've read various posts in passing on other sites that people have managed to use a USB-C Ethernet adapter with power pass through successfully with this device but nobody ever actually posts what adapter they had luck with. Has anyone tried this, and if successful could you point me to what worked for you?

I picked up a GL-iNet (AC1300 Wireless Travel Router) and it has worked great. This router is awesome, works as a repeater off other wifi networks (like a hotel or other network that requires a username and password or presents an auth page) - plus I can tether both my iPhone or the MiFi M2100 via USB. Has worked perfectly. You can find this router on Amazon for about $70. It has a WAN port and 2 LAN ports.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Back