Sprint Migrating info from Treo Pro to TP2 (Mac and Missing Sync)

ddiokno

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Sprint
Device(s)
iPhone 5
Hi All,
I am anxiously awaiting my TP2 to arrive today and wanted to know if anyone has upgraded from a Treo Pro to a Touch Pro 2 and is using Missing Sync Windows Mobile on a Mac (4.0.5)? I'm thinking it should be a relatively straightforward sync, but I don't have any experience with HTC devices and TouchFlo 3D. Not sure if it will make any difference with the migration of data (I don't think so), but thought it better to ask than be sorry later. I will back up all of my data (contacts, calendar, photos, etc), and expect it to be seamless, but have noticed some idiosyncrasies with the Missing Sync...
Thanks for any insight and/or experiences, :clapping:
david

***Just an Update***

Got my Touch Pro 2, simple upgrade process, Missing Sync for WinMo easily transferred everything over. :2thumbs:

One question, is there a way to assign "Me" to my existing contact with all of my info, or do I just have to replicate everything and delete the old "me"?

This is a very nice phone :buddies: , and not as BIG as I thought it was going to be (even thought I had looked at it in the store, the "cage" it was in made it hard to judge).

David

Back