Mom dropped her flip in the toilet again. What type flip am I looking for to buy now?

Ad Above Message List
Just buy a flip phone from TF's website. You don't need one with a plan (which would be for TF service, although the phone will work regardless). It'll come with a SIM, which you should use. When you get it, call up PPC Cust Svc. and say you want to change phones. You've got one, so tell them you want to activate the new one with a transfer from your existing service, keeping your number. Have the IMEI of the new phone ready to tell them; maybe also its SIM number just in case. Follow their directions. This will be operating on the Verizon Wireless network.

rpz1's advice is good too.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
The Op mentioned the 19.99 flip at Best Buy in their 1st post, the TF Nokia 2760 4gb flip. Would that be better or worse than the 19.99 TCL flip on the TF eBay store? I thought they said they could pick the Nokia up at the store.

Buying the $40 P&P phone from the eBay seller who doesn't take returns could be risky if there's an issue with the phone.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using HoFo mobile app

I have that TCL Flip 2 works close to the LG Classic Flip.

I know some Dollar Generals in my area has the TCL Flip 2 for $20.

Buying the $40 P&P phone from the eBay seller who doesn't take returns could be risky if there's an issue with the phone.
Not so much if there is anything non-functional on arrival, both PP and eBay will likely force a refund regardless of the seller wanting a return or not.

But yes no warranty if something goes wrong with the phone months later, but these are pretty bulletproof

Back