Page Plus = account number

Ad Above Message List

cycleway4

HoFo Member
Does anyone know what PP uses for your account number? I have read it is your phone #,....also read it is maybe the phone IMEI? thks

Didn't you need to ask CS to get your Number Transfer PIN?

Account is likely the 10-digit phone#

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
when I call in,....they only verify identity by phone number, first name, and passcode

account number is never mentioned

**that being said, a co-worker called today to get, and verify, his account number, to do a port-out......it is his current phone 15-digit IMEI number

account number is never mentioned

**that being said, a co-worker called today to get, and verify, his account number, to do a port-out......it is his current phone 15-digit IMEI number
I don't know if PP is different from Tracfone (a sister company of PP). With Tracfone, you text the word FOUR to 611611 and it'll return the last 4 digits of the account number. Typically, if the phone is TF-branded, then the account nunber is the IMEI number. If the phone is Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) and being used with a BYOP SIM, then the account number is the SIM number.

The couple times I tried, the texting FOUR does not return anything accurate for any phone or sim I ever had on PP.
I think there's other 611611 text things that don't work on PP either.
Last I talked to them they told me the account number is the imei, and they don't use port pins, just your regular account pin.

But safest to call them and ask. They won't directly give you the account number but will confirm if you give them the last 4 of the imei.

They **have** to give you the account# at the same time they give you the transfer PIN.

This is required by every provider when they are the target "winner provider" side of a port.

After you verify your identity of course, yes that is a prerequisite in order to give you those two data points, but a separate part of the process.

If they give you any hassle, file an FCC complaint.

You will also need for the port, your name and billing address exactly matching the text in your losing-provider account profile.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Back