Plans and Pricing!

BRAISKI said:
So they still dont sell SIM cards?

Not official, but some of us have been able to get it.

Sim cards are free at the moment. My understranding was that is was official but that some employees were not up-to-speed yet.

Jonavin said:
Not official, but some of us have been able to get it.

Hmmm thats good I guess... Maybe I will just have to ask them if they sell it. Wireless Wave doesnt have them yet...

I need to find a good plan tomorrow for my mom...

BRAISKI said:
Hmmm thats good I guess... Maybe I will just have to ask them if they sell it. Wireless Wave doesnt have them yet...

I need to find a good plan tomorrow for my mom...

Wind phones and sim cards are only available at Wind locations. You will not find any Wind store to "sell" you a sim card. They are given away for free if you go into the store and activate service while showing them that you have an unlocked or Wind-branded AWS compatible phone. The sim cards are available. If you are given a hassle, I would just try another location.

computergeek541 said:
Wind phones and sim cards are only available at Wind locations. You will not find any Wind store to "sell" you a sim card. They are given away for free if you go into the store and activate service while showing them that you have an unlocked or Wind-branded AWS compatible phone. The sim cards are available. If you are given a hassle, I would just try another location.

Thanks for the info, I will see what I can do.

Some stores won't do it because they don't know how. The main reason for the delay is just training. Alos, I think they want to control the rollout.

Back