Post your iPhone 5 case here! Show us what you got and tell us how you like it

Ad Above Message List
Speck cases are probably my favorite. They add a nice level of protection without a lot of bulk and there are cut outs for charging and whatnot. I don't like how the rubber parts peel though...that is my only complaint.

speckiphone5.jpg

I do not own this picture. I had to find it on Google because I didn't feel like taking a pic of my own phone.

Last edited:
I don't own an iPhone 5 but if I did, it would be in an Incipio Atlas case. I've used an iPhone 5 with this case and it gives superior water, shock and dust resistant protection without adding a lot of bulk. I have small hands and I could hardly tell the difference in size of the iPhone 5 with or without this case.

Speck cases are probably my favorite. They add a nice level of protection without a lot of bulk and there are cut outs for charging and whatnot. I don't like how the rubber parts peel though...that is my only complaint.

View attachment 96918

I do not own this picture. I had to find it on Google because I didn't feel like taking a pic of my own phone.

I really like the look of that case, what texture is it?

It's like a gloss finish, really soft but susceptible to scratches. The rubber parts always peel after long term use. There are a ton of different colors. You can find it on www.speckproducts.com

Nice I am def going to grab one, I found this pretty cool swiss-army type case that I have been looking for a few months. I found the website for it but it's still in the pre-order stages which means I can't just get my hands on it quite yet. I wish it had a knife though but since they are TSA approved that means no knife for me. I am going to send them an email and see if I can get a knife instead of a different tool on they have on there. It's an IN1case, seems like it's not bulky which is a huge deal for me. I can't post an image of it but it's pretty cool if you ask me.

That sounds cool!

I want to see what cases everyone has on their iPhone 5s! Show us what you have right here, and tell us what you like/dislike about the case!

I have the OtterBox case for my iPhone 5 but recently found this accessory for it called Flygrip that attaches to the back of the case so it makes it easier to hold. It helps a lot because the OtterBox case is so big, flygrips secures it holding it with one hand which I love :)

Attachments

• flygrip case for iphone.jpg
    flygrip case for iphone.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 165
The punisher case

I have the punisher case on my iphone 5 right now. pretty bad ***

Attachments

• punisher.jpg
    punisher.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 150
Back