rewards not working

kc classic

HoFo Member
I have several thousand points accumulated and planned on adding more data to my phones.
For 2 days now when I go to add data, I get the announcement"404 page not found".
I am thinking this is Verizon's way of giving and then taking away.

Use a different browser or the TF app. FF doesn't work for me. Edge and Chrome work. The TF app works.

Even in chrome sometimes it's about trying again later. I use chrome and got the 404. Clicked around a few times (you can tell the old and new website still hang around behind the scenes) and eventually it worked

I found that texting POINTS to 611611 will get you a menu to purchase texts, data, etc. Worked just fine. Very surprised.!!

I tried again today and could not get to use points to get data. So I tried for airtime and was able to get to the page. While there a chat window opened. thru the chat I was able to add the data I wanted to 2 of my phones.
Also I just got a message from Alex. he said what Weiden1 posted above. Text "POINTS" to 611611.

Also I just got a message from Alex. he said what Weiden1 posted above. Text "POINTS" to 611611.

Did Alex suggest to contact TF? If not, must be a new bot that actually provides some useful info.

this is what I received from Alex:

We apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. To check your reward points balance or to buy a plan using your reward points, text the word POINTS to 611611. To better assist you, please contact us via this chat link https://www.tracfone.com/support/contact-us or by calling 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Alex from TracFone Wireless

Back