Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 needs to be activated on a current Boost Mobile CDMA account.

ImNoTEDDYBEAR

I'm obviously new here and I'm pretty much clueless about what I need to do. I have unlocked my Touch Pro 2 and have tried to call into Boost Mobile Customer Support multiple times any they will not activate it because it's not 'Boost Equipment'. I have told them my new phone is a gift and I don't know what it is and things of that nature but they ALWAYS ask me for the DEC number and I'm not sure how to get around that. I currently have a Sanyo Incognito hooked up to my Boost Mobile Unlimited Monthly account. I need to know if anyone can help me get it activated? I have spent way too much money on this phone to just have it sit there and do nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you visit the Boost forum? Just tell the rep your Incognito broke, and you need to change equipment ASAP because you are leaving town, and need a phone. If they ask you for a model, tell them its a Juno. Give them the MEID, and hope it works.

If the rep doesn't do it, hang up and call again.

Again, visit the Boost forum, and read up.

I've tried telling it was broke and all, but they always want the DEC when I say I'm not sure which model. If I tell them it's a Juno won't they know it's not when I give them the DEC? Or if I say it's a Juno they don't check the DEC? I'll try this when I can, but the Support line is offline right now.I just didn't know if there were any other methods of activating it.

You can:

Tell them its a "Juno or something". If / when they say you are wrong, then say, "OK, ready for the MEID now?"

Tell them "its a Sprint phone. I know all the features may not work, but it is all I have right now, and I really need a working phone before I leave town..."

When I put my TP2 onto Boost, the account was an IDEN account. I told the rep I want to migrate to a Sprint TP2, he told me everything may not work, and they couldn't help me if it didn't. He then asked me for the MEID. It activated, and the entire call was less than 10 minutes, including hold time.

You can:

Tell them its a "Juno or something". If / when they say you are wrong, then say, "OK, ready for the MEID now?"

Tell them "its a Sprint phone. I know all the features may not work, but it is all I have right now, and I really need a working phone before I leave town..."

When I put my TP2 onto Boost, the account was an IDEN account. I told the rep I want to migrate to a Sprint TP2, he told me everything may not work, and they couldn't help me if it didn't. He then asked me for the MEID. It activated, and the entire call was less than 10 minutes, including hold time.

can i do this with verizon htc.. i have a couple of them..

No, only Sprint phones can be put onto Boost. Verizon phones (ESN/MEID) are not in the Sprint database.

i have a question? i heard that now u could activited a iphone under boost mobile service is it true ????

is possible to use a htc pro2 from sprint to boost mobile but with full access to the web and mms

Iphones are GSM. Boost mobile only allows Sprint branded phones for their accounts. A Sprint branded TP2 should work. Check the Boost CDMA forum for more info.

hi All i have sprint HTC touch pro and would like to program it to my country CDMA network. please how do i go about it. where to start, the software to use. thanks all for your usual support.

I tried to use my old sprint audiovox ppc6600 to boostmobile.

Hi, I tried it and call to customer care. They was asking for DEC ESN I did give them the number and they knew it is not boost phone. I told them I do not know if this is exactly boost, but I would like to try to use it. The guy on boost try to put the DEC number to the system, but it did not work. They was nice and tried, but no luck. I did repeat this 3 times, they always told me the phone will not work for 100% if I use it, and I agreed anyway. No luck. But I have audiovox from ebay, there is no "SPRINT" logo on it. I was able to use it on sprint tough. So I do not know if this is the problem.

which meid # should I give them? the MEID HEX OR THE MEID DEC
when I give them the dec they say it's not compatible with their system and insist on a imei #? what should I do? Please help!!! ( please post instruction to inquisitiva) thanks!

Back