T-Mobile LTE Speed Tests

It will be both. It will just require 2 new device to get CA between B25 and 66/71 etc. B2 will still be there for TMobile devices that don't have B25. In the area your talking about 20x20 C+ G then 15x15 Sprints A block for both 2/26. There are so much other combos it doesn't matter. In my area they can do 66+2+2+71. That's 20x20+15x15+10x10+10x10

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Yes... Sprint's A block would be more likely.

IMG_0019.jpg This was in Greensboro, NC at Battleground and Cone. This is the highest upload I’ve ever seen on mobile.

I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and ordered the iPhone 11. I’m currently using a unlocked SE while I wait.

Overall the coverage is less than I had with AT&T but I’m getting a free phone and I can always switch back. I only get 1-2 bars of band 2 in my home compared to 3-4 of band 12 and 4 on AT&T. So far speeds at home seem comparable. I do live in a rural area with no Verizon or Sprint coverage so having another option is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

View attachment 164139 This was in Greensboro, NC at Battleground and Cone. This is the highest upload I’ve ever seen on mobile.

I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and ordered the iPhone 11. I’m currently using a unlocked SE while I wait.

Overall the coverage is less than I had with AT&T but I’m getting a free phone and I can always switch back. I only get 1-2 bars of band 2 in my home compared to 3-4 of band 12 and 4 on AT&T. So far speeds at home seem comparable. I do live in a rural area with no Verizon or Sprint coverage so having another option is nice.

The area has TMO but Not VZW?

The area has TMO but Not VZW?

This was just a stop I made in Greensboro on my way home. However, where I live has no Verizon coverage only AT&T and T-Mobile. You can sometimes get a faint 1x or 3G signal but calls usually fail or don’t go through.

This was just a stop I made in Greensboro on my way home. However, where I live has no Verizon coverage only AT&T and T-Mobile. You can sometimes get a faint 1x or 3G signal but calls usually fail or don’t go through.

Damn it is vzw so they could always change.

Damn it is vzw so they could always change.

They haven’t since since the Alltel days (coverage wise) don’t see it happening anytime soon. I guess I just live in a forgotten corner of the world.

d2b625a3d33f9662b45243d358c21f04.jpg
dd2a4e1e3703adfe86394c8f9011d926.jpg
6299420231dd218edca6f07de4eb4d86.jpg
43e2cf024ebb0ddd59f42c9e5edfc9a4.jpg
speeds from the local T-Mobile towers in my home area. This is about the best I’ve seen so far in testing. AT&T usually pushes 50-80 mbps and the coverage is better but I can live with this.

For me ... If the service in general works well (doesn't have to be the best) and the price /services are as good, if not better (I.e. Netflix, international roaming, overall lower cost) then I use that carrier. TMobile is good in SoCal, and it's price is less than others.

Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app

For me ... If the service in general works well (doesn't have to be the best) and the price /services are as good, if not better (I.e. Netflix, international roaming, overall lower cost) then I use that carrier. TMobile is good in SoCal, and it's price is less than others.

Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app

I have been pleasantly surprised with T-Mobile coverage in LA. I had tried them a few years ago and had issues with dropped calls on major freeways and a few other dead spots. I decided to give them a try again based on Band 12 and the rollout of Band 71. Overall, it is comparable to Verizon based on where I have been and better in certain spots. If the merger goes through, I do believe that their coverage will change dramatically and the price/value increases dramatically.

Comparable service for $60 less per month for three lines. I’ll take it.

Anyone know why this is 5x5? It used to be 10x10. I never see 10x10 anymore
d8c9a829c17fae7f28a87d9fb0551a2b.jpg

f17780d9038f3dd6b30809215b75f7b0.jpg

Here’s a fun one... downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave by the Apple Store.

IMG_0039.jpg blazing fast speeds in the small town of Reidsville, NC (not serious) I hope things improve.

Meh. B2 only. Russellville, AR
IMG_6591.jpg

Back