TARGET Spend $50 get $5 off prepaid airtime cards

Jemocruz04

Save $5 when you spend $50 or more on prepaid airtime cards. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ 3rd Party Partners. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires 8/8/2020 at 11:59pm PT.

$5 off $50
Sunday Jan 23rd - Jan 29th

Hey! Thanks!

It's still too early to buy for my wife's $300 plan renewal in July, but it's great to see Target is continuing these $5 Off $50 sales!

$5 off $50
Sunday Jan 23rd - Jan 29th

Good price. Some people have worried that they were history. I stocked up on the last buy 1, get 20% off, so I'm paid until early May.

Upcoming:
Buy One, Get One 10% Off @ Target **Feb 6 - Feb 12**

I just changed plans to the $40/month plan, so the buy 1, get 20% off offers are now better than $5 off of $50 for me. Or at least once I align my balance to an even multiple of my balance.

So, just to reiterate what others have said in various posts within the last 6-ish months, it seems like Target is now limiting the purchase of at least the $50 AT&T Prepaid cards to 2 per day.

Back in May, 2021, I purchased 6, $50 cards, one after the other, all in the same day, during the same session, to use to refill my wife's AT&T Prepaid $300 plan.

But this week, I was only able to purchase 2, one after the other, in the same session, with the 3rd one in the same session coming back immediately as cancelled. Fortunately, I was still able to purchase all 6, just over 3 days, instead of all 6 during the same session.

$300 AT&T Prepaid Refill Cards:
$50 - $5 Sale = $45 - 5% Red Card Discount = $42.75 x 6 = $256.50

The Target $5 off $50 is back this week, plus an additional 5% off if paying with a Target Red Card.

$50 - $5 Sale = $45 - 5% Red Card Discount = $42.75 Each = 14.5% Discount

Did just take advantage of the deal and it is still the cheapest because even Kroger's discount only brings it down to $44 before applying tax and fees. What I do buy enough refills until the next major sales day, which for me is until the end of the year.

Did just take advantage of the deal and it is still the cheapest because even Kroger's discount only brings it down to $44 before applying tax and fees. What I do buy enough refills until the next major sales day, which for me is until the end of the year.

Yep. And taxes / fees on the Kroger purchase can be quite a bit to add on, depending on location.

Unfortunately I couldn't wait any longer. So miss out on the 10% off, so only get the 5% red discount. So spent nearly $4 more than I could have. But still saved $5 or so on sales tax.

$5 off $50 is back

**Starting Sunday July 31st - Saturday Aug 6th**

The Target $5 Off $50 is going on this week, from 4/30 - 5/6/23. The $5 is off each $50 card, so to get the full value, order in $50 increments.

Also, you get an additional 5% off for paying with a Target Red Card (Debit Or Credit).

$50- $5 = $45 - 5% = $42.75 For Each $50 Card = 14.5% Discount ($42.75 / $50)

https://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards/phone-gift-cards/-/N-5xsxsZz6qwf

I got my annual 6 x $50 AT&T Prepaid cards for my wife's AT&T Prepaid $300 line for $256.50 TOTAL by purchasing 1 $50 card at a time, and paying with my Target Red Card.

I got my annual 6 x $50 AT&T Prepaid cards for my wife's AT&T Prepaid $300 line for $256.50 TOTAL by purchasing 1 $50 card at a time, and paying with my Target Red Card.

Thanks for the Heads Up, did the same and ordered enough till the end of the year.

Thanks for everyone that posts these updates.

So this is basically a $300 card for $270?
How is that target doesn’t charge tax for these cards ?

Do I have to place multiple orders, with 1 card per order if i am planning to get $300 worth of cards? I notice $5 discount applies only once if I have 2 or more cards in the cart.

Back