tracfone eSIM

so i actually decided to try it out and move one of my lines on a Verizon SIM as a secondary/backup on my iPhone

very easy and smooth process(selecting activation on tracfone website now has selection for physical SIM or eSIM) and i can see the proper number in my settings but for some reason on all calls in/out i get a recording 'the number you have called has calling restrictions that prevent completion of this call.' i'm guessing/hoping it will just take a little longer for everything to provision properly and give it overnight.

so i actually decided to try it out and move one of my lines on a Verizon SIM as a secondary/backup on my iPhone

very easy and smooth process(selecting activation on tracfone website now has selection for physical SIM or eSIM) and i can see the proper number in my settings but for some reason on all calls in/out i get a recording 'the number you have called has calling restrictions that prevent completion of this call.' i'm guessing/hoping it will just take a little longer for everything to provision properly and give it overnight.

Let us know if and when you get it working.

Back