Tracfone Rewards Program

Ad Above Message List
I have done a referral in about a week. My last referral worked fine. Did your friend get points? Did the Rewards website accept the referral phone number? Did your friend get an error message?
I did a referral two days ago and neither got points. Same situation. Hope it will show up in a few days like last time.

I have done a referral in about a week. My last referral worked fine. Did your friend get points? Did the Rewards website accept the referral phone number? Did your friend get an error message?
No error whatsoever. It just keeps saying "You have successfully redeemed the referral code" without seeing the points in the account, even if entered multiple times.

What I meant to say was I have NOT done a referral in a week. My last referral (over a week ago) worked fine.

No error whatsoever. It just keeps saying "You have successfully redeemed the referral code" without seeing the points in the account, even if entered multiple times.
Thanks. I encountered that a while back on 2 or 3 referrals. I badgered TF corporate until I got the points added. It seems like others got the points added automatically once TF became aware of the problem. Hopefully that will happen for you.

Has anyone ever had a problem where you can't redeem any points? On a newish account that was set up about 2-3 months ago, I get an error when trying to redeem anything using my vested points. I've tried the app, browser and text numerous times and none will go through. I get various errors such as "You're not in the Loyalty Reward Program", "We apologize, but we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later or call us" and "We are unable to process your request at this time, you can come back later or visit ..."

Has anyone ever had a problem where you can't redeem any points? On a newish account that was set up about 2-3 months ago, I get an error when trying to redeem anything using my vested points. I've tried the app, browser and text numerous times and none will go through. I get various errors such as "You're not in the Loyalty Reward Program", "We apologize, but we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later or call us" and "We are unable to process your request at this time, you can come back later or visit ..."

What plans are you trying to buy with points?

Firefox can give problems. Usually the app works well.

I forget if you have to be logged into rewards to use points.

What plans are you trying to buy with points?

Firefox can give problems. Usually the app works well.

I forget if you have to be logged into rewards to use points.

I've tried to purchase a 60 day 500/1000/500 smartphone plan and the 1 gb data add-on separately and together. I don't think the browser is the problem because it doesn't work in the app or texting 611611. Only thing I can think of is that the account has to be active a minimum amount of time, or that the account has been flagged for some reason.

I've tried to purchase a 60 day 500/1000/500 smartphone plan and the 1 gb data add-on separately and together. I don't think the browser is the problem because it doesn't work in the app or texting 611611. Only thing I can think of is that the account has to be active a minimum amount of time, or that the account has been flagged for some reason.

Are you using Android app?

Well, if you vested something I imagine you've been active for at least 2 months. And the points are available. Should work.

The "you're not in the loyalty rewards program" is a strange message. Maybe there is an issue with the account.

You can always call the TF corp office and maybe they can check it or help you buy things. Hopefully there is not a big problem.

1-800-626-4883 x3324

If you log into this url does it show your points and everything?

Can you buy things (don't use FF) from that area or back to my account.

You could also login to rewards in the app.

But maybe your account may need to be looked at.

yes, everything seems normal on the rewards page on the web page and the app. I guess I'll have to see what support has to say

Looks like they changed AAL back to 500 points mid month. No mention of mothers day 4k AAL on the website or app.

new.JPG

Last edited:
If the account have multiple active lines and the referral code doesn't work at all, which phone number should be used for referral? Anyone knows?

Has anyone been able to redeem points for a non smartphone plan on an account with only smartphones now? Usually I try a few times with the app and eventually I see it but tried over a few days with no luck.

Has anyone been able to redeem points for a non smartphone plan on an account with only smartphones now? Usually I try a few times with the app and eventually I see it but tried over a few days with no luck.
Yes, 2 days ago, redeemed 2000 points for a 90-day basic plan on a smartphone. I usually try logout then back in, toggle Airplane mode on and off, and finally uninstall then reinstall the TF app. (Just tried again, and the Pay-As-You-Go Service Plans showed up right away, but I didn't checkout.)

Thanks. For me one line I can't get to show up those options no matter what I try. But another... A tf byop att line shows everything all the time. Dont know why. From same account.

Thanks. For me one line I can't get to show up those options no matter what I try. But another... A tf byop att line shows everything all the time. Dont know why. From same account.

I can get them to show on my two smartphones, but I think they may have acquired TMFL privileges.

But even before one did, using the iOS my account app, I could always get them to show and buy them if a logged in and out a few times.

I just tried it now and it took 5 log in log outs for the basic paygo plans to show on this line.

IMG_0593.PNG

Back