Unable to Activate Tracfones

Citation1135

Carrier(s)
US Mobile
Well I knew TracFone was bad but now I get to experience this myself. I purchase 2 Nokia phones. One C100 from BestBuy for $10 and one C110 on Ebay preowned. I attempted to activate the C100 and it kept giving me an error. After chatting with support they said it was not scanned properly. I went to a BestBuy store and they did an exchange and entered the same information so I would assume that it was scanned now. Well after getting home they are still saying that its not scanned. I was told to send an email to pop@tracfone.com which I did with the info so lets see what happens with that. As for the C110 originally they said it was from ST so I contacted support and asked them to rebrand the device to TracFone. The first agent I spoke to said that it was done but I still can't activate it. The second agent said that the C110 was also not scanned and to again email them. I am at a loss right now as to how TracFone has so many issues.

Are they the branded Tracfone version specifically Model# N152DL ?

Why did you want the C100 specifically?

Are you still within the return window?

Best value is the full-year plan bundles, especially the ones with 24GB included

eBay's official Tracfone store, QVC and HSN

Another suggestion if you go back: do not leave the BestBuy without activating there and then

The same issue happened with the $100 Pixel 6a from Walmart after Black Friday. The solution was to email Tracfone at that address and they were able fix the problem.

Are they the branded Tracfone version specifically Model# N152DL ?

Why did you want the C100 specifically?

Are you still within the return window?

Best value is the full-year plan bundles, especially the ones with 24GB included

eBay's official Tracfone store, QVC and HSN

Yes both are tracfone models.

The c100 was $10 so i said why not. I plan to unlock it for use on other carriers

I am within my return period on both devices.

The same issue happened with the $100 Pixel 6a from Walmart after Black Friday. The solution was to email Tracfone at that address and they were able fix the problem.

Really? Do they call or email you back?

I have an update. I was able to activate my Nokia C100 but I am still not able to activate my Nokia C110. At this point Would I be better to return the C110 to the seller on eBay and look at getting another one?

Back