US Mobile experiences?

You have a couple emails, do the 3 month on the new number then get a month free with your port in daily driver on your primary email.

Is there any obligation to continue Unlimited starter plan after 3 month of 50%?
I thought I can change to different plan after 3 months.

Is there any obligation to continue Unlimited starter plan after 3 month of 50%?
I thought I can change to different plan after 3 months.

No and Yes.

The 3 month 50% off is with a new number,

If you’re going to port in after that, use a different email for the port in account, you’ll get a month free, 3 days before the end of your month switch to the plan you want.

Turn off auto renew on the 3 month plan before it ends.

My best find so far, off the beaten path.

c57bcce7345a8ef59d4263960335f66d.jpg

That looks like WiFi. No?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, i did the screen shot from the results when i got home since i was driving during the test.
Was wondering when someone was going to question it since part of the wifi icon was showing.

24e372bc9e9619c64346db6c34476f22.jpg

This was a test I got last night, near home, on USMobile Warp 5G. I had previously never seen speeds over 600 Mb/s near home, here in the Suburbs. Although, I have typically seen 1.4 Gb/s speeds from in the city. But this 1.8Gb/s test is the fastest I've seen anywhere, over the last few years on 5G.(I was previously with Visible, before switching to USMobile in January.)

Screenshot_20240318_205124_Speedtest_1800mbps.jpg

Last edited:
> Unlimited Data: After using 10 GB of Premium Data, continue enjoying unlimited data with consistent, reliable speeds tailored for continuous use.

what speed specifically? hopefully at least 512kbps

but 24*7 audio streaming would eat a lot of GBs

https://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1928316-US-Mobile-experiences?p=17268496#post17268496
01-24-2024
Old plan ("10 GB Plan"):
  • 10GB is capped, no slow speed afterward.
  • All 10GB can be used for hotspot.
  • No monthly option.

https://old.reddit.com/r/USMobile/c...u_yes_you_right_there_we_need_your_attention/
New plan ("Unlimited Flex"):
  • After 10GB, 1 Mbps (https://www.usmobile.com/plans > See more plan details > click on i after Premium Data).
  • No hotspot, but can buy 5 GB/month on annual for $30/yr.
  • Monthly option at $20.

"10 GB Plan" and "Unlimited Flex" are two different plans.
For customers on our previous annual 10 GB plan, you’ll be automatically grandfathered and can hold onto that plan. However, if Unlimited Flex catches your eye, just reach out to customer support to upgrade.

In the rest of the Reddit post:
Data Top Ups
. . .
Deathstar (pew pew)
We will have prioritized data (QCI8)
. . .
TLDR;

https://old.reddit.com/r/NoContract..._prioritization_policies_of_the_carriers_and/
QCI 8 is assigned to the majority of ATT's plans . . . H2o, Consumer Cellular, and PureTalk

QCI 9 . . . Red Pocket and Boost.

Some really great stuff going there.

Better 2FA using Authenticator apps is A Big One.

Is this a first in the US industry?

I have 9 months left of my Unlimted Starter line, but I'm seriously considering getting two lines on the new Flex plan when the time comes.

For $30 a month (when paid yearly) I can have an unlimited lines on Verizon and T-Mobile.

I pay $23 a month now for Verizon line and $5 for a Tmobile backup.

This is a great deal.

What does "unlimited" mean in that $30 sentence?

For my usage, 1mbps is perfectly acceptable. So the new plans are "unlimited" for me.

So to get two lines on two networks, both "unlimited" for $30 is perfect, for me.

I was getting ready to sign up for the old 10 gb annual plan at $15 month in two days when my 30 day free trial ran out. This new plan is a no go for me. An extra $30 year for hotspot that only gives you 5 gb. That makes $17.50 month and only 5 gb hotspot. I think I'll just do the $23 unlimited Starter plan now.

That announcement came out Friday and said the new plan would be available "in the next few weeks". Two days later it's available. Bummer for me.

For my usage, 1mbps is perfectly acceptable. So the new plans are "unlimited" for me.

So to get two lines on two networks, both "unlimited" for $30 is perfect, for me.
OK, so to be accurate "unlimited slow bandwidth after high speed allocation runs out" in this case.

Very janky low-res video rate...

Back