US Mobile experiences?

I actually did what I said; I visited the usmobile site, and looked at the plans. I should recheck them more carefully; while some of the custom build your own plans still are or seem the same as before, a couple of the newer packaged plans look like they might be better, at least as far as giving much more talk/text/data; still a few of the custom plans are very inexpensive.

The $10 plan has always been the $10 plan, but now without the $2 administration fee (I think). Unlimited Talk and Text plus 10G data. Great for domestic use.

The $10 plan has always been the $10 plan, but now without the $2 administration fee (I think). Unlimited Talk and Text plus 10G data. Great for domestic use.

You meant, "1GB"?
Yes upon rechecking the article, 1GB. Nice Pricing!
If the only change is that the $2 line fee is now included for the $10, that's good!!

(but still, some of us do not need unlimited talk&text. We can still take a plan of less than ~$120 per year.)

Last edited:
I just saw that they are introducing new plans, all in (tax and fees included in the price) - For me, the 6GB for $18 plan is perfect. I've got a couple of months balance with Verizon pre-paid, then I'm jumping.

You meant, "1GB"?
Yes upon rechecking the article, 1GB. Nice Pricing!
If the only change is that the $2 line fee is now included for the $10, that's good!!

(but still, some of us do not need unlimited talk&text. We can still take a plan of less than ~$120 per year.)

If you and @Gotadimple are talking about the pooled plan. It never had a $2.00 line fee.

My current 1 line in the pooled plan. $9.00 + .48 fee + 4GB at $2.00gig = $17.48. If I added a line ($9.48)it would be $26.96.

Under the new pooled plans I can't get 4GB so would need to take the 6GB at $18. So for 52 cents more I get 2GB more data. That's a deal.
If I add a line to it the cost would be $26 for 6GB, so cheaper then 2 lines 4GB on my current old pooled.
That's even more of a deal.

There are slightly different plans listed now at USMobile. Now say taxes included. Pooled start at $8 plus $2 per gb. Oh I somehow missed previous posted info.....duh..

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using HoFo mobile app

I'm already in a pooled plan which just started on 8/1 so I have 2 questions:

1. If I start a new pool with the new plan, will it reset immediately? If so, I should wait until end of July to do it.
2. Is it still $2 per GB to add to the pool?

I'm already in a pooled plan which just started on 8/1 so I have 2 questions:

1. If I start a new pool with the new plan, will it reset immediately? If so, I should wait until end of July to do it.
2. Is it still $2 per GB to add to the pool?

I found the answers to my questions.

1. In the app, there is a toggle to switch to the new plan for the next billing cycle
2. Yes, it is still $2 per GB to add to the pool

"In the app, there is a toggle to switch to the new plan for the next billing cycle"

ummm...where?

"In the app, there is a toggle to switch to the new plan for the next billing cycle"

ummm...where?

I updated the app first. Then clicked on my pool, settings, then settings icon

Knowing what the plans were before the changes would have been good. Just increased data allotment?

Knowing what the plans were before the changes would have been good. Just increased data allotment?

Increased data also a lower price on some with more data. Also you can mix Verizon and T-Mobile in the pooled plans and and have tablets and HS devices as a line in the pool.

Increased data also a lower price on some with more data. Also you can mix Verizon and T-Mobile in the pooled plans and and have tablets and HS devices as a line in the pool.

US Mobile may be messing-up. No showing any build-your-own plans on the site any more. "Pooled" plans, I do not understand. Have they offer a one-line for 1 GB and abundant amount of talk and text for no more than 10 dollars per 30 days? I did see the web page. Not completely clear.

Pooled means one bucket of prepaid data that every device / person in the group shares in.

Back